• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

State of Origin State of Origin 2024

Avatar bet - SOO Game 3 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NZWarriors.com
Well, That was a royal ass whipping! First my warriors now this shit....Fuck it. I'm going to have to start watching AFL.....Nah, Fuck that. ...Rugby! ....Nah Fuck that. Cry myself to sleep.....and by the way, Up your arse nsw supporters 😢 😪 🤣🤣

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Someone post a list of good choices for qkd fan avatars ill update them tomorrow. I saw few posted already on the thread or is it unanimous that qld fans shoukd get gallens ass?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Someone post a list of good choices for qkd fan avatars ill update them tomorrow. I saw few posted already on the thread or is it unanimous that qld fans shoukd get gallens ass?
Name it! The humble morons will wear it!

till game 3

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back