• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

State of Origin State of Origin 2024

Avatar bet - SOO Game 3 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Great win for the Blues. Gonna be a cracker in Brizzy.
Why did the commentators not mention that winning margin that they put on Queensland a few years back in game 2 in Perth - which was bigger I think? They kept talking about the first half record and got stuck on that. Seemed a bit weird. The Blues have definitely been here before with a massive statement win to square the series - nek minute!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Great win for the Blues. Gonna be a cracker in Brizzy.
Why did the commentators not mention that winning margin that they put on QLD a few years back in game 2 in Perth - which was bigger I think? They kept talking about the first half record and got stuck on that. Seemed a bit weird. The Blues have definitely been here before with a massive statement win to square the series - nek minute!
That left edge for Qld looks very dangerous if they can get some front foot ball. Dreadon > Walsh > Hammer

Suncorp is a big leveller

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Weird 2nd half, NSW could've left QLD deep mental scars to take into game 3 but decided to go from clinical to emotional. Some blatant head highs and shoulder charges plus a lifting tackle and that weird head wrench tackle on DCE from Steven Chrighton. At least 3 of them would've been binned if it were the Warriors.

Moses MOTM for me closely followed by both Chrightons and Fatrell. DCE was good but Walsh was really really bad, he just had the sweep and bounce play that he normally gets away with in club land but was mostly shut down by NSW. He just wasn't in the picture on the Blues scoring plays, surely Hammer shows more desperation in defence than that and he's definitely faster and more elusive.

It won't happen but I'd have Fifita, Mam and Cobbo for their X factor in game 3 and Tino if he can get a few club games under his belt. Qld were overpowered in the first half, Cotter is quick on attack but isn't a big enough body to match the NSW forwards. Surely no changes for NSW. Teddy's services will no longer be required.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back