• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

State of Origin State of Origin 2024

Avatar bet - SOO Game 3 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NZWarriors.com
I have to laugh at the NSW supporters claiming that shot shouldn't have been sent off in an Origin, and then when Leniu stays down and tries to milk a penalty for a non existent hip drop half of you are screaming it should be a sib bin lol.

Pick a lane and stick to it fellas!
I can link you to the rules for the difference between a yellow and a red card if you like.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I have to laugh at the NSW supporters claiming that shot shouldn't have been sent off in an Origin, and then when Leniu stays down and tries to milk a penalty for a non existent hip drop half of you are screaming it should be a sib bin lol.

Pick a lane and stick to it fellas!
The funniest was Andrew Johns in the commentary. "That's always a send off, but this is State of Origin!".

I saw a tackle similar to that in a schoolboy game in Brisbane last month. I don't know what the rest of Aus is like but in Brisbane it's a mandatory 12 week stand down for the tackler regardless of circumstances.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I can link you to the rules for the difference between a yellow and a red card if you like.
I don't know if you will have any luck finding this. I had a quick search and couldn't locate anything in the NRL or international rule book. I think it is a case of referee / governing body interpretation of the rules, rather than black and white rules

You might be better at searching for it than I am

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back