• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

State of Origin State of Origin 2024

Avatar bet - SOO Game 3 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NZWarriors.com
Play the exact game in a parallel universe. Instead of the hit being on Walsh, the poster boy of the NRL, lets just assume it was on Drinkwater. It wouldnt have been a send off.

Reckless tackles are not sendoffs.
That was reckless and intentional in any game of footy bro. And def a send off. Forget our loyalty to our respective teams. If Suaalii did that to CNK we'd both want him sent off. And he would be.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Well, Pitted up against Liam Martin he's a model.
Only in qld do you get bonus points for shit haircuts.

That was reckless and intentional in any game of footy bro. And def a send off. Forget our loyalty to our respective teams. If Suaalii did that to CNK we'd both want him sent off. And he would be.
Id want 10 in the bin as im after consistency.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Play the exact game in a parallel universe. Instead of the hit being on Walsh, the poster boy of the NRL, lets just assume it was on Drinkwater. It wouldnt have been a send off.

Reckless tackles are not sendoffs.
If you watch the replay, the level of Sua'ali'i was still too high regardless of Walsh's slip. All he had to do was lower his target and back his defence. He's 6'5 tackling a 5'10 fullback, he went in for a big hit instead of a good tackle and now he's potentially cost NSW the series. Send off.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you watch the replay, the level of Sua'ali'i was still too high regardless of Walsh's slip. All he had to do was lower his target and back his defence. He's 6'5 tackling a 5'10 fullback, he went in for a big hit instead of a good tackle and now he's potentially cost NSW the series. Send off.

The game plan watching the early sets was clearly to rough Reece Walsh up, there was a tackle from Liam Martin before that which looked comical like he was trying dry hump him to death on the ground.

Ok qld maroons fans, what avatar shoukd nsw blues supporters wear till next game?

A) paul gallen
B) laurie daley
C) freddy fittler
D) andrew johns
E) User submitted?

Personally i think those fans shoukd be given a laurie daley photo, maybe something like this:
1717591817018.png

Ok qld maroons fans, what avatar shoukd nsw blues supporters wear till next game?

A) paul gallen
B) laurie daley
C) freddy fittler
D) andrew johns
E) User submitted?

Personally i think those fans shoukd be given a laurie daley photo, maybe something like this:
View attachment 7686

This would look good on you Taj 😘

1717592076931.jpeg

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back