General NSW Cup 2024

I have mused about us having two NSW cup sides one day if we have enough talent coming through the ranks to need game time.

I have mused about us having two NSW cup sides one day if we have enough talent coming through the ranks to need game time.

The problem with this idea is that you risk people leaving because making the NRL from NSW cup at the Warriors becomes statistically twice as hard as the other sixteen teams.

The under grades on the other hand have twice the opportunity to play NSW cup in Warriors colours, but then they hit a log jam.

You'll have to wait for NZ2 to come into the comp for that, even then their feeder side might be an aussie club for a while.

That is one strong looking cup team!

Interesting to see if CHT gets some reps at dummy half

Hopefully. If Webby sees him as a hooker/half he will. Or if Webby sees him as a half only and can mould him as a successor to SJ maybe not.
going only off the interchange list it may happen, given Dylan Tavita is named at 17 for the moment - had to look him up, sounds like a bit of talent himself, prominent in tournament teams, age grade kiwis squads etc.

Jersey Flegg bridges the gap niceley

Basically a second cup team. Guys like Moimoi, Fukofuka, Hansen, Kali and Ieremia will likely play a lot there when they could be playing cup full time