Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Married 6-10 yrs

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Married 11 - 15 yrs

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Married + 15 yrs

Votes: 20 31.3%

• Total voters
I have been with my partner for 12 years and it's virtually marriage just without a piece of paper. That will come next year.

We have been in an open relationship the last 4 years and we have not had an issue at all. If anything our relationship is stronger.
Curious to know if anyone else is in one??

It seems to be more common with same sex relationships. (Which we are in)

For us we look at sex and love as two different things and have alot of trust between us.

Thanks for sharing. After 13 years why do feel you need this piece of paper to validate your relationship?

For us we look at sex and love as two different things and have alot of trust between us.
It’s an interesting thought. I can see positives and negatives.

For me sex must be about love and relationship though. If sex is merely a bit of physical fun, then in an extreme example, what’s to stop you say hooking up with your sister?

It’s an interesting thought. I can see positives and negatives.

For me sex must be about love and relationship though. If sex is merely a bit of physical fun, then in an extreme example, what’s to stop you say hooking up with your sister?
What about Joseph fritzel. Had his daughter locked up for years and had kids with her.

What about Joseph fritzel. Had his daughter locked up for years and had kids with her.
How long have you been wanting to have sex with Joseph Fritzel? Is this a new thing bought on by this thread or a long held, unspoken desire?

How long have you been wanting to have sex with Joseph Fritzel? Is this a new thing bought on by this thread or a long held, unspoken desire?
Not too sure how you got that from my post? It was in response to the wiz kids comment on someone hooking up their sister and I was asking him if he had heard of this extreme case of incest. Was very careful to make it about a relationship so I didn’t upset you, in your normal fashion you can now give me a laughing emoji or block me.

Not too sure how you got that from my post? It was in response to the wiz kids comment on someone hooking up their sister and I was asking him if he had heard of this extreme case of incest. Was very careful to make it about a relationship so I didn’t upset you, in your normal fashion you can now give me a laughing emoji or block me.
Are we joking around with this incest stuff or serious???

Hard to get context on a post sometimes!

Last edited:
Why would I block you? Bit sensitive for someone who throws stones.

I clearly misinterpreted what you meant. Wiz talked about having sex with his sister and you said what about Joseph Fritzel?

My apologies.

Might go back to the religion thread, seems somehow safer
FB_IMG_1704005788412.jpg

I looked into that case, there is a lot of docos on it.

In NZ my experience of this crime is that the fathers do not have to lock up the victims because the victims stay quiet.

Seen a lot of it in my working life a LOT.

What I will say that the offenders are often Patriarchal males with some religious affiliation and they are often times from powerful elite, wealthy families as much as they are from the lower class.

I knew a guy that killed his father to protect his sisters and did not speak out, so they did life in Maxi for an outwardly random Parricide.

Back