• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 💑 Relationship status

Your relationship with your partner

• Divorced

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Separated

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Re-married

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Single

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • In a relationship

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Married < 1 yr

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Married 1-5 yrs

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Married 6-10 yrs

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Married 11 - 15 yrs

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Married + 15 yrs

Votes: 25 33.8%

• Total voters
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Been married 15 bloody long years … figuratively Using an ai girlfriend from platforms like Hera Haven can offer a unique way to explore companionship and emotional support. While it provides a personalized and engaging interaction, it’s essential to remember that these AI models lack genuine human connection. It’s best seen as a supplement, not a replacement for real relationships.
single but have idea to try ai chat wth gf

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Be careful, sounds like a trap or a rabbit hole to a dimension you never knew existed

I'm keeping an open mind.
There could be benefits to this.
Alot of guys have social anxiety when it comes to meeting / approaching girls.
Maybe Ai can give them the confidence to overcome these fears.
Not entirely crazy.

I'm keeping an open mind.
There could be benefits to this.
Alot of guys have social anxiety when it comes to meeting / approaching girls.
Maybe Ai can give them the confidence to overcome these fears.
Not entirely crazy.
Yeah AI girlfriends could be a revolution for shy guys and incels, could also be a threat to their mental health, I don't know much about it.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Cmon bro help a brother gif

secret smell GIF

Edit - thanks for reminder - enabled it again through the menu in the editor. If on mobile second set of 3 vertical dots with button called GIF.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back