• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social ðŸ’‘ Relationship status

Your relationship with your partner

• Divorced

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Separated

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Re-married

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Single

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • In a relationship

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Married < 1 yr

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Married 1-5 yrs

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Married 6-10 yrs

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Married 11 - 15 yrs

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Married + 15 yrs

Votes: 23 33.3%

• Total voters
secret smell GIF

Edit - thanks for reminder - enabled it again through the menu in the editor. If on mobile second set of 3 vertical dots with button called GIF.
Haven't seen a gif since the Turks stole all our memories. One day we'll track them down and get our old gifs back, they can't hide forever from Frank White's unit
world war i fire GIF by US National Archives

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
How good is it! Its like camping 😃
And we can watch whatever we want on tv uninterrupted. It's just dawned on me though, what if she's right, maybe I have been taking my despair at the Warriors season out on the family in the form of sarcasm and barely contained disdain for the world we live in, whether I know it or not. Might try and go back to bed before it turns into another night she brings up for years, like that night Roger did his ACL in 2016.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Back