General Six60/NZ music

2Big2Strong

Heritage Member
Apr 10, 2012
Sunshine Coast
Ahh, so you're not from NZWO? Ok that's cool then, sorry, I thought you were an old forumer that changed names. Was trying to play 'guess who'. What's crackin anyhow?

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
Yeah i'm from NZWO, was mostly a lurker there tho.. until the decline.
All's good.
Pretty gutted i have to work during the Kiwi's game on Friday tho.
Don't like my chances of getting the union crowd to switch the channel..

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
Yeah, I'm part of corp hospitality there.
Just need a warriors game or dare i say it an international game down here, then i'd have a great view.

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
Ahh, so you're not from NZWO? Ok that's cool then, sorry, I thought you were an old forumer that changed names. Was trying to play 'guess who'. What's crackin anyhow?
Ah yeah he's from NZWO but he's been there for a few years, not a massive poster. But posting under the same name.

Anyway welcome Rizzah, what's crackin champ?

And re Taumalolo - well that'd be a joke if he was 19th man for the Kiwis then somehow qualified to play Origin a few weeks later for QLD. It'd be more of a joke than the current situation already is...

2Big2Strong

Heritage Member
Apr 10, 2012
Sunshine Coast
Yeah i'm from NZWO, was mostly a lurker there tho.. until the decline.
All's good.
Pretty gutted i have to work during the Kiwi's game on Friday tho.
Don't like my chances of getting the union crowd to switch the channel..
Ahhhh yep. I remember now, I even liked one of your posts in the 'Bannings from overzealous mods' thread. Good to have you here!!

Who are Six60 btw?

2Big2Strong

Heritage Member
Apr 10, 2012
Sunshine Coast
Haha, Six60 are a bbq dub band.
Plenty of kiwi's foam at the bung over them..
Not a huge fan.

Haha, yeah I know who they are. Was just testing you. There's a tale going around that asking someone from Dunedin who 660 are is the equivalent of questioning an Islamist if Mohammed exists.

I was a big Six60 fan, until I saw them. They just don't look like they're meant to. They look like... nerds. So I can no longer support their music.

a.c.e

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Haha, Six60 are a bbq dub band.
Plenty of kiwi's foam at the bung over them..
Not a huge fan.

yeah they playing in Sydney this Saturday I think, some of the family here are going up, I keep getting asked to tag along, ahhhh no. A couple of their music I can get jiggy with but I ant standing around till 1am in the morning for it.

2Big2Strong

Heritage Member
Apr 10, 2012
Sunshine Coast
I was actually a huge fan until I saw them on the NZ MUSIC awards.

It's kinda like Shihad, it took me a long time to accept John Toogoods anorexic frame.

a.c.e

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Thats actually the first time ive seen this band Six60 (clip that MarkW put up) . . . . it reminds me why I dont watch music clips any more and just listen to the music for what it is. There have been acts ive liked listening to but a total turn off watching them.