Kickoff In:

McDonald Jones Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
16:00

Warriors

Team Lists

Has he needed to?
I think he has definitely needed to this year. You could have argued that Montoya or Pomps needed to be at some points last year.

I was more referencing the "thin nice" comment. No such thing as thin ice if you are never intending to drop anyone.

To be fair for several weeks Tohu has been in the hard earned team of the week

He’s averaging 153m and 41 tackles at 95% in 2024. Not bad. At all.

We don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes - he could be playing injured or been sick?

I have also noticed in the past few years he’s fatiguing at times in games but I think it’s due to his huge workload.
It would be interesting to know if everyone was fit to start the season till now.

Would Tohu be coming off for a break rather than being shuffled into prop as was done last year when Walker would come on?

I haven't noticed the Tohu stuff, so maybe haven't been paying enough attention. But he's definitely winding down his career, so 50mins would be the preference to help load manage him. We just haven't unfortunately had that luxury with our middles injuries so far.

That's as close as it gets, but I still think that's competition for spots. Pomps never even played this year before RTS took over.

Mate you can't ask 'who's he dropped' then say every example doesn't count 🤣🤣

But in all seriousness he has not needed to. Most of those decisions were made for him by way of injury.

Metcalf, TMM, Kosi, DWZ, Bunty all played NSW cup last year.

CHT, Ale, TMM, Pompey this year.

I'm no fan of the issues on our wings but the coach isn't dropping them for a centre to go on the wing

Back