NRL Ladder Predictions 2024

Anyone having punt on the TAB > NRL FUTURES BUILDER>

Great you have cash out option this early in the season

my punts at this stage

GF winner -WARRIORS
Panthers TOP4
Knights TOP4 (not sure after latest game)
STORM TOP8
(think I need to switch these last 2 around)
presently this turns $7 into over $1k return

WARRIORS TOP 4
COWS TOP 4
TIGERS TOP 8
RAIDERS TOP8

this turns $5 into over 1k

Thinking after this latest round doing another

PANTHERS TOP4
WARRIORS TOP 4
ROOTERS TOP4
COWS TOP8
SHARKS TOP8
RAIDERS TOP8
STORM TOP8

And putting $20 on it ... not sure what its going pay yet
Top 8 to be Panthers, Broncos, Roosters, Warriors, Storm, Sea Eagles, Sharks and Eels

Weird Stats at Round Four....
The Dolphins are leading the table but have not played any teams in last year's Top 8.
The only team in the first four rounds to only play teams in last year's Top 8 are the Warriors.
Only four teams have beaten two of last year's Top 8 in the first four rounds.... the Panthers, the Sharks, the Storm and the Warriors.
The Titans 2 points have only come due to the Bye Round, otherwise they have lost to teams in the bottom half of last year's table.
The Dolphins (currently 1st), the Dragons (currently 13th) and the Titans (currently last) are the only teams not to have played a Top 8 team from last year.

Weird Stats at Round Four....
The Dolphins are leading the table but have not played any teams in last year's Top 8.
The only team in the first four rounds to only play teams in last year's Top 8 are the Warriors.
Only four teams have beaten two of last year's Top 8 in the first four rounds.... the Panthers, the Sharks, the Storm and the Warriors.
The Titans 2 points have only come due to the Bye Round, otherwise they have lost to teams in the bottom half of last year's table.
The Dolphins (currently 1st), the Dragons (currently 13th) and the Titans (currently last) are the only teams not to have played a Top 8 team from last year.
And we probably should have won the other two. We also had key players out and next week potentially will be the first time we can name our best 17. Really excited for the next couple of months of games, particularly if we can go injury free in that period

Few injuries to their pack but a 32-6 win over the sharks who got over us is pretty impressive. Wouldn’t bet my house on that
exactly ..the NRL is so tough few key injuries and the likes of the Broncos COWs Souths and they could be knocked over ... 2024 Tigers look much better drilled ...just look at the amount of Ball they have given the eels .tonight....Tigers up 6-4 only 4mins to play ....tiger play with so much heart ...

Screen Shot 2024-04-01 at 10.49.08 PM.png

exactly ..the NRL is so tough few key injuries and the likes of the Broncos COWs Souths and they could be knocked over ... 2024 Tigers look much better drilled ...just look at the amount of Ball they have given the eels .tonight....Tigers up 6-4 only 4mins to play ....tiger play with so much heart ...
Roosters in talks with Adam Douehi too apparently. Will be interesting the team they can put together for next year with these performances to attract players

I must say I'm an old TIGERs fanboy pre Warriors ...so do have a soft spot + with Benji and the Kiwis laden Tigers team...Is my second team will continue to watch their games when I can.. watching the reply at present

Parramatta has won nine of its last 10 matches against the Wests Tigers..... till today ..with a HUGE home crowd Parra lost ...

Parra sharks not exactly expected bottom 8 this season

IMHO Bunnies -Broncos are going disappoint this season

I’ll do a nudie run if they make the top 8!

Ain’t happening 😂

Marshall part time coaching style won’t last. He’s not uncovered some great strategy that hasn’t been tried. Before
Cool did you watch the last couple of games? .. No. reason why the Tiger can't get up against the Dolphins ....

I don't see the Tigers being the easy bets esp at home ...even end of last season I was impressed like against us and the Panthers win ..

think it is really easy to shit on teams trying to make it off the bottom of the table ..and not being one of the BIG money teams.. I'm hoping you will be doing a nudie run down the mainstreet !! this SEPT

I’ll do a nudie run they make the top 8!

Ain’t happening 😂

Marshalls part time coaching style won’t last. He’s not uncovered some great strategy that hasn’t been tried. Before
Also I'm not watching the Tiger and seeing some great coach strategy ... I'm seeing a group of players turning up and playing with pride and 100% effort that hasn't been there for many years

Also I'm not watching the Tiger and seeing some great coach strategy ... I'm seeing a group of players turning up and playing with pride and 100% effort that hasn't been there for many years
Everyone loves effort

But effort alone won’t win you games week in & week out

Everyone loves effort

They really have a recipe for a decent team now. They’ve had a strong pack for a few years now but no spine to play off the them. Now they’ve got Koriasau really leading them well and Bula progressing well plus an experienced campaigner in Sezer and an impressive youngster in Galvin. Their depth will be tested if he suspended for his hip drop tackle and that’ll be their downfall and he was always going to have a big one against the eels who didn’t want him. Played well against sharks too though. Been impressed with Olam too who’s running with his old venom. They heading in the right direction shifting players like Nofoaluma on and by the sounds of it Douehi who seemed entitled

Everyone loves effort

They’ve taken some scalps of some of the teams we haven’t managed to get over yet like panthers last season. Agree though with your comments, they had that crazy one too where they dusted the cowboys then in turn got dusted themselves in a massive swing. Feel like Benji could apart of the new wave of coaches like Webster, Ciraldo, Fitzgibbon etc that’s going to have success

They’ve taken some scalps of some of the teams we haven’t managed to get over yet like panthers last season. Agree though with your comments, they had that crazy one too where they dusted the cowboys then in turn got dusted themselves in a massive swing. Feel like Benji could apart of the new wave of coaches like Webster, Ciraldo, Fitzgibbon etc that’s going to have success
Don’t get me wrong. I love Benji and the Tigers and hope they prove me wrong but I’ve seen it too many times where a team wins on adrenaline and can’t back it up week after week because it draining

We were like that with SK in 2018

Ran out of gas late in the season

Back