Social Palestine, Israel war.

But I do agree - any form of hate speech or comments glorifying the murder of civilians and innocent victims, whether Israe or Palestinian shouldnt be tolerated
Just to clarify he was given a courtesy message to ease up on the harassing posts. He refused to listen and was then given a temporary ban on just that thread whilst I discussed it with him. It became quite clear he was unwilling to change and I was 'silencing' him and he threatened to take it to the Warriors club/stuff/nzherald if I didn't reinstate his posting rights.

Well now he can still access the site albeit a lil slower and with a chance of getting redirected to a suitable site to further his education.

Everyone is free to voice their opinion. It doesn't need to be the majority. However as always please be respectful towards others opinions.

Just to clarify he was given a courtesy message to ease up on the harassing posts. He refused to listen and was then given a temporary ban on just that thread whilst I discussed it with him. It became quite clear he was unwilling to change and I was 'silencing' him and he threatened to take it to the Warriors club/stuff/nzherald if I didn't reinstate his posting rights.

Well now he can still access the site albeit a lil slower and with a chance of getting redirected to a suitable site to further his education.

Everyone is free to voice their opinion. It doesn't need to be the majority. However as always please be respectful towards others opinions.
Joined 1 September 2023...heyzeuss, WTF did he come from?

I'm a great believer in Free Speech, however there are limits in not only how you espouse your opinion but more importantly how much you espouse said opinions. The guy overstepped the mark on this thread in my humble view.

I would imagine there is a whole city of tunnels under the gaza strip where Hamas are hiding. They probably spent years building it. Israeli troops are gonna have a tough time unless they use chemicals/gas to flush them out.... but is chemical warfare allowed or is it a war crime? chemicals / gas on a civilian population has to be morally wrong, but so many lines have already been crossed so hard to argue without coming across as hypocritical.

this clip from VICE is 2 years old. They live by the sea. Build your tunnels under the ocean... the ending of the video where there are hundreds of kids training out in the open has got to raise questions why Israels didnt see this coming a mile away...

Last edited:
The political aims of Hamas are written out clearly in the Hamas Charter (1998) which includes a jihad against Israel which will only conclude with the killing of every Israeli, the spreading of the ideas in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (a Russian piece of fiction which the Nazis used to justify the Holocaust) and never negotiating any peaceful solution which would require they gave up one bit of Palestine. Their belief in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion has gone as far as they want to see the worldwide destruction of what they call "Jewish espionage organizations".... the Freemasons, the Lions and the Rotary Clubs.

The Hamas Charter quotes one of the founders of the Islamic Brotherhood, Hassan al-Bana, “Israel will arise and continue to exist until Islam abolishes it, as it abolished what went before.”

While, like many, I'd like to see two separate states and harmony in the area, groups like Hamas teach that their Islamic faith is intrinsically bound to them following the ideas and jihad set out in their Charter.... a Charter which leaves no option for the existence of Israel and no chance of a peaceful solution.

This conflict has been going on long before I was born, and sadly, will continue on long after I'm gone as it's fueled by extremists on both sides of the conflict.
Bro what?

You've confused a treatise on why and how terrorism is used and why the very nature of it is to target civilians to political ends, only to give a quick poor summary of Hamas's history.

You talk about Hamas's charter like its some ancient Muslim text. You also forget the state of Israeli elevated Hamas to the negiotating table to side-line the PLO.

1. When was Hamas founded
2. Why was it founded

Answer those two questions and you'll get some clarity. Then maybe read some Israeli Times and Haaretz.

Bro what?

You've confused a treatise on why and how terrorism is used and why the very nature of it is to target civilians to political ends, only to give a quick poor summary of Hamas's history.

You talk about Hamas's charter like its some ancient Muslim text. You also forget the state of Israeli elevated Hamas to the negiotating table to side-line the PLO.

1. When was Hamas founded
2. Why was it founded

Answer those two questions and you'll get some clarity. Then maybe read some Israeli Times and Haaretz.

It's not a summary of their history.... it's a summary of their aim (the destruction of Israel), how they want to achieve it (killing all Israelis including civilians by raging a Jihad) and not negotiating (in case they lose their salvation by giving up part of their Holy Land) as set out in The Hamas Charter (1988). If you had read their Charter then you would know it's full of references to the Qur’an and hadith.

You can ignore what it says but it leaves no option for the existence of Israel and no chance of a peaceful solution..... then again, a number of radical Jews don't want the existence of a Palestinian state either.

So you are a supporter of the terrorists.
Lol, you actually need an answer for that?
Do you support the indiscriminate bombing of civilians?
Or lying about some pretty fucked up shit to justify exterminating a population?

I don't support Hamas. I don't support killing people full stop.
But I do understand that desperate people do desperate shit. You can't cage and bomb a population for decades and not expect them to lash out.

It's not a summary of their history.... it's a summary of their aim (the destruction of Israel), how they want to achieve it (killing all Israelis including civilians by raging a Jihad) and not negotiating (in case they lose their salvation by giving up part of their Holy Land) as set out in The Hamas Charter (1988).
Their aim is built on their history.

If you had read their Charter then you would know it's full of references to the Qur’an and hadith.
Thats a fucking wild assumption to think that I havent. UKR v RUS was a study in mil ops cos Im not massive on the East European theatre. Central Asia / Middle East counter insurgency was my career.

As per the Hiedi thread and those guys knowing killers, I know, personally, fundamentalists. All of them. Whabbist, Salafis, Sunnis, Shiites and a whole bunch you would never have heard of.

You can ignore what it says but it leaves no option for the existence of Israel and no chance of a peaceful solution..... then again, a number of radical Jews don't want the existence of a Palestinian state either.

The charter was written one year after the founding of Hamas in 1987, can you think of a major even that happened that year in the region??? :unsure::unsure:

Lol, you actually need an answer for that?
Do you support the indiscriminate bombing of civilians?
Or lying about some pretty fucked up shit to justify exterminating a population?

I don't support Hamas. I don't support killing people full stop.
But I do understand that desperate people do desperate shit. You can't cage and bomb a population for decades and not expect them to lash out.
100% of these guys were big dogging it in the UKR v RUS thread, talking up armed resistance against an occupier, and "imagine if it was NZ bro".
Suddenly they see what it really looks like and they are cool with the empire.

But as Palestine v Israel has proved time and time again, some children are more valuable than others.

Last edited:
Heard a high ranking member of the American military say that Israel doesn’t target civilians.

Whatever side you are on in this to say that is just a blatant lie! This isn’t a defence of Hamas. The whole situation is a mess but the western media and political coverage of it has a very slanted view

Back