Pick Your Team Raiders v Warriors - [Round 20, 2024]

Screenshot_20240716_125438_X.jpg

This game I think will determine if we can push on and be a chance of making the finals with the next two games at home v Tigers and Eels.

As the ladder looks going into the round and the match ups and byes etc it could look something like this ( if we win)

4.Sharks (28)
5.Manly (25)
6.Dogs (24)
7.Dolphins (24)
8.Cowboys (24)
9.Dragons (24)
10.Warriors (21)
11.Broncos (20)
12.Raiders (20)
13.Souths (20)

Dolphins and Dogs have extra byes and we play them again, we're still well in contention mathematically wise

Yeah that would be great - I thought he was more of a front rower tho?

Not that it matters as Ale's been used exclusively as a front rower in first grade I believe?
Just recall some people or someone who had a bit of knowledge regarding some of the up and comers saying they saw Sifakula as Tohu’s successor? Think he has some ball playing ability? I thought the calls for him as a front rower were more to do with the size he now is? Others will know more where his best role is. Lock looks to me like it’s an evolving position, I don’t see the Tohu’s or Yeo’s as the ideal players for that role anymore because of the speed the games played at. Size doesn’t seem as critical as heart there now. If you’re smaller and a good defender, you can succeed. Just look at how Walker is in the role and the likes of Cameron Murray

Just recall some people or someone who had a bit of knowledge regarding some of the up and comers saying they saw Sifakula as Tohu’s successor? Think he has some ball playing ability? I thought the calls for him as a front rower were more to do with the size he now is? Others will know more where his best role is. Lock looks to me like it’s an evolving position, I don’t see the Tohu’s or Yeo’s as the ideal players for that role anymore because of the speed the games played at. Size doesn’t seem as critical as heart there now. If you’re smaller and a good defender, you can succeed. Just look at how Walker is in the role and the likes of Cameron Murray
Sifakula has played lock a fair bit in cup. Not sure whether he can play that role in the NRL as he has only a few FG games. Add in the fact that Webster would rather play a senior player with an injury Sifakula and likely Ale would have next to no chance to play lock.

Sifakula has played lock a fair bit in cup. Not sure whether he can play that role in the NRL as he has only a few FG games. Add in the fact that Webster would rather play a senior player with an injury Sifakula and likely Ale would have next to no chance to play lock.
I’d be curious to see how long Sifakula could even last at 13 these days. Bro is built like a freight train

Pretty sure he played 2nd 5/8 in high school union. He’s got a good pass and even a decent boot!!

I'm super pumped for this team list. It's one where Webby is forced to make changes and not keep dad's army.

Will it be RTS to FB and MTG/Ali to center and Setu Tu on wing.

Or will TT get another chance at FB, then it's Tu on the wing.

We all know Walker to 13 and Halasima gets another crack surely.

Back