• North Korea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Korea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Beastmode

Contributor
So who is everyone supporting?

And is War a necessary evil in order to have peace?

Russia - Ukraine
Israel - Palestinians

How long before China decides to take back Taiwan?

North Korea invades the South?

Does one side need to "win" for there to be unity and peace?

Is peace even possible after unity or will there always be War?

One thing i feel strongly about - is that war and conflict is the work of the devil.

It is evil in its purest form hidden away behind tears, religion, culture and conflict.

Lets try to discuss each others views respectfully.

I think it is inevitable- there will always be war and conflict in this world

Look at the USA. The so called bastion of democracy and diversity. The country is slowly falling to pieces. It’s a country with no identity, that is constantly squabbling with itself, and overrun within LGBTQ+++
Where there is Good. There is Evil

The devil in humanity is the only winner when it comes to war. The atrocities we are seeing in Israel and the Gaza Strip are the same atrocities committed in every war on this planet

What’s the takeaway from all this?

Hug your family and friends, and just be kind to one another. Don’t give in to the devil

All war is the result of greed of some type.

I naively thought COVID could put an end to war as the world finally had to deal with a problem that was bigger than its’ petty squabbles and greed. It did for a time, all conflicts and hatred were put on hold for a few years but now c#nts are back to business as usual.

All war is the result of greed of some type.

I naively thought COVID could put an end to war as the world finally had to deal with a problem that was bigger than its’ petty squabbles and greed. It did for a time, all conflicts and hatred were put on hold for a few years but now c#nts are back to business as usual.
Agree in principle but sometimes it’s fairness instead of greed.

When a population feels deep seated ‘it’s not fair’ that x,y,z has their ancestral land or gets things that can never get, it’s the opposite but same divisive force as greed.

A lot of greedy leaders use that ‘unfairness’ to motivate their people into action.

Agree in principle but sometimes it’s fairness instead of greed.

When a population feels deep seated ‘it’s not fair’ that x,y,z has their ancestral land or gets things that can never get, it’s the opposite but same divisive force as greed.

A lot of greedy leaders use that ‘unfairness’ to motivate their people into action.
It’s initially greed that results in the ‘it’s not fair’ sentiment that leads to war. There’s enough land, food, water and resources to provide for the global population many times over. Greed, especially for forms of power, is why it seems like there isn’t enough to go around. The human race is shit.

The other one used particularly by the Americsns is ,'we hsve to fight them there or we eill have to fight them here'. I couldnt imagine Viet Nam or Afghanistsn invading the US of A.

So who is everyone supporting?

And is War a necessary evil in order to have peace?

Russia - Ukraine
Israel - Palestinians

How long before China decides to take back Taiwan?

North Korea invades the South?

Does one side need to "win" for there to be unity and peace?

Is peace even possible after unity or will there always be War?

One thing i feel strongly about - is that war and conflict is the work of the devil.

It is evil in its purest form hidden away behind tears, religion, culture and conflict.

Lets try to discuss each others views respectfully.
You create the most heart warming threads.

Back