NRL NRL Round 6, 2024 Discussion

We play both these teams in consecutive weeks soon. Based on tonight, I think we can take both these teams. Granted, Roosters first pick spine will be back when we play them but they can be very lazy around the ruck and are very ill disciplined. They got the rub of the green tonight. They could have conceded many more penalties/6 agains.

Thought the Knight half/halves were poor, the final bomb should have gone to the right corner to suffocate and get the ball back just behind halfway, instead he kicked cross field and the rugby bound dude ran 30m upfield

Then the final play was a shocker lol, why are you kicking in a crowded area when you have Ponga and Gagai lined up on the right with the whole field to work with?

Thought Manu was a workhourse but probably bombed a try in the second half running too much forgot to pass lol

Thank God Chooks got home, if they went 0/3 tips in a row I'd banish them from tipping for awhile.

We play both these teams in consecutive weeks soon. Based on tonight, I think we can take both these teams. Granted, Roosters first pick spine will be back when we play them but they can be very lazy around the ruck and are very ill disciplined. They got the rub of the green tonight. They could have conceded many more penalties/6 agains.
The worst thing the Roosters could do is have Keary and Walker both available again.

Walker plays well without Keary, and Keary plays well without Walker.

They are both really 7s and together it just doesn't seem to work.

Thought Manu was a workhourse but probably bombed a try in the second half running too much forgot to pass lol
Got his running metres up though, 349 running metres for Manu

Reactions: CWC
Back