Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree its different if you are self-employed There, you aree working for yourself and presumably working to earn a good living. They reckon it takes 5 yrs or so to know if a startup biz is going to survive. Its hard work but at the end of the day you want to earn a good living, secure your home investment, take care of your family, and enjoy your life. No different to wage earners who we are talking about here.
If your biz is viable u should get help from the govt. Not get boggeed down and fail because of biz compliancies.
If you're an established industry and have secured your place in the market why can't you look after the employees that got you there? Especially if you don't lose anything monetarily.
Sorry 'bout the double letters etc. Big fingers lol

Expensive vpn software will always find a way around it, TAB currently don't geo block as far as I know. Another method would be just blocking offshore bank accounts from your Tab account.
From my understanding Geo block was the most appealing aspect of the proposal.
Millions going overseas through many various betting mediums.

From my understanding Geo block was the most appealing aspect of the proposal.
Millions going overseas through many various betting mediums.
I used a free one called Windscribe for Firefox browser to use Bet365 a couple of yrs ago when I was following Salford in SL, it stopped working so they must be getting better at blocking, don't know much about it otherwise.

I used a free one called Windscribe for Firefox browser to use Bet365 a couple of yrs ago when I was following Salford in SL, it stopped working so they must be getting better at blocking, don't know much about it otherwise.
I used to send money to ailing family overseas via Western union.
So easy.
But they suddenly stopped the online process and I was told to email them to sort out the problem.
The email reply was we don't answer email questions anymore

From what I understand Entain have a massive hold on the gambling scene worldwide .
Some betting funds will be going through their own businesses like Ladbrokes which is also huge. So they have cornered every angle of the NZ betting market.

Screenshot_20231216_102536_LinkedIn.jpg

3rd Shoplifting charged laid relating to the Wellington store complaint from October.

Those are just the instances that have been found with evidence enough to lay a complaint and charges. I would be surprised if there weren't many more undiscovered.

The Labour Government misused public money by instructing the Productivity Commission to pursue its own Social Agenda irrelevant to Productivity.

The Head of the Productivity Commission, Ganesh Nana writes, "As the year ends, I reflect on the work of the Commission and am proud of what we have achieved. The completion of the A Fair Chance for All inquiry was significant. We ... made insightful recommendations recognizing the strengths of communities already addressing & successfully alleviating persistent disadvantage". The Commission's job was to focus on efficiency - it focused on equity instead.

Therein lies the reason why the Commission was wound up by the new coalition. It wasted taxpayer money. Its mission (& own name) was never about increasing fairness & alleviating disadvantage - it was meant to be about increasing productivity. The Ministry of Social Development writes reports about fairness & disadvantage - it was not the Productivity Commission's business.

Another example of the economy and NZ being mismanaged and stuffed up in a death by 1000 ideological cuts.

The Labour Government misused public money by instructing the Productivity Commission to pursue its own Social Agenda irrelevant to Productivity.

The Head of the Productivity Commission, Ganesh Nana writes, "As the year ends, I reflect on the work of the Commission and am proud of what we have achieved. The completion of the A Fair Chance for All inquiry was significant. We ... made insightful recommendations recognizing the strengths of communities already addressing & successfully alleviating persistent disadvantage". The Commission's job was to focus on efficiency - it focused on equity instead.

Therein lies the reason why the Commission was wound up by the new coalition. It wasted taxpayer money. Its mission (& own name) was never about increasing fairness & alleviating disadvantage - it was meant to be about increasing productivity. The Ministry of Social Development writes reports about fairness & disadvantage - it was not the Productivity Commission's business.

Another example of the economy and NZ being mismanaged and stuffed up in a death by 1000 ideological cuts.
I haven't read the report, but I can imagine unfairness or persistent disadvantages in the workplace could be a hindrance to productivity

Was wondering why you rightist guys and your posts have not been challenged as yet by the lefties here.
Just realized that they are still busy working and don't have time to spend all day trawling the internet for anti Labour propaganda. Apparently it's a productivity thing.
šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜œ

Back