• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 25, 2024 Discussion

NZWarriors.com
Before this round I had a play with the ladder predictor. Not thinking hey we could make the finals that is well past.

If the Raiders and Titans lost all of their games due to the bye we could have gone up 2 spots even if we lost all games which is likely.

Damn Raiders have already screwed that up.

That was not a try

I like it though when the Storm get dumb calls in their favour against teams other than the Warriors. Evens out the love.

That was not a try

I like it though when the Storm get dumb calls in their favour against teams other than the Warriors. Evens out the love.

Definitely a try mate. I mean no try for every other team but it’s the storm we’re talking abuuuttt cmooon.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
It is 32-0 and the commentators are discussing what the dolphins need to do to win and come back

This game is the best. Srorm just got a penalty that the commentators had no explanation for,
Not just the warriors get bad calls vs Storm
Another try

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Defensive players are now clearly playing for obstruction it’s a joke.

They can easily push away from the lead runner or slide but they choose to take a fall knowing the bunker will pull it up.

Yuck

Laugh if Roosters put 60 on the Titans today.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement

Large review to be undertaken of football including refereeing and bunker after round 25.

Cameron George also made comments about reducing the number of people being in the bunker so there's more consistency in interpretations.
Hope they get rid of the mitigation interpretation sprinklers

Cameron George also made comments about reducing the number of people being in the bunker so there's more consistency in interpretations.
There has been talk of having a team of officials in the bunker that form a consensus, rather than a single official giving their opinion. Majority consensus rather than an individual interpretation.

Sounds like whatever happens there will be changes.

You can see the frustration in our players. One week you are sent off for something and the next week there’s not even a penalty when a similar thing happens back to you.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back