• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 21, 2024 Discussion

Sharks get the last laugh
they gonna be so good next year with AFB 😭

NZWarriors.com
The broncos fans think we want Walsh back 🤭 .
Seriously though, he wasn’t really a good fit for us because-
A) he’s hopeless on defence.
B) makes way too many errors.
C) we’re not allowed to throw forward passes.
Looks great running downhill though- definitely worth 1.3M- u getting a bargain there (y).
The bloke you're replying to is a Cowboys fan

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Who would you rather be?

Broncos
Warriors
Eels
Absolutely 100% not the Eels.
Being the Broncos has the history that obviously the Warriors can't possibly match but the present ain't that great especially given the extra pressure given the type of club the Broncos used to be.
So, for all it's issues and that I didn't expect 2024 to be as good as 2023 - which doesn't remotely excuse the losses to the Titans BTW - I'd rather be the Warriors out of those three.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Absolutely 100% not the Eels.
Being the Broncos has the history that obviously the Warriors can't possibly match but the present ain't that great especially given the extra pressure given the type of club the Broncos used to be.
So, for all it's issues and that I didn't expect 2024 to be as good as 2023 - which doesn't remotely excuse the losses to the Titans BTW - I'd rather be the Warriors out of those three.
Gentlemen and lady of the cross forums, since '95 the Broncos and Manly have been our greatest foes, and also best mates. Looks to me like we've all been trolled by this Cowboys bloke trying to sow division, typical Ming white-rabbiting tactics from way back, I propose we unite in a hearty fuck the cows *not literally I hope (that means you cows fan)

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back