• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 21, 2024 Discussion

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I know they scored there but he Warriors really lack a dynamic fullback ball player. Someone like drinkwater or Walsh would be great for them. Their shape goes to dies once the 2nd receiver goes to the fullback. Sideways....

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Jayden Berrell finally making his debut in the NRL at 29 years of age. I need to know what some of these clubs with dud number 9s like parra and the raiders have been doing in their scouting department.

When I watched him at Wynnum he looked like a bonfide starting nrl hooker. This was like 4 or 5 years ago too. I must have missed his bad games.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back