• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 21, 2024 Discussion

I don't know how they can even get Egan's baseline for his concussion tests... bloke seems to go off for a HIA every game.

He could've gone for one in the first half as well

NZWarriors.com
This has been a straight "keep the game close" half by the referee here. Every 6 again and penalty against the Warriors has been horrible

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Ennis - Gutherson never has a game that is less than 8/10. And we welcome back one of the greats of the game in Munster. He doesn't half go off does he?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Why are the tigers still so trash?? Surely they should have improved from last season.
Sheenius set them back about 5yr I reckon... they were building a pretty decent squad (IPap, Bateman, Api, etc.) and then they went back and hired a dinosaur that they had sacked 10yrs earlier because his coaching was outdated.

If Tigers went after Flanagan instead of Sheens they'd be doing waaaaaaay better.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Howarth really starting to find his feet, I was never a fan of him in the centres but it’s starting to work.

I said in 2019 Piakura and Howarth were the best two young forwards- five years on still don’t know.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
That's two errors from Parra that could not have ended worse... dropped passes straight into the storm's hands and they basically end up like intercepts

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back