• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 19, 2024 Discussion

I don't think Taane Milne has been onside the entire night. Regardless Souths have done well to keep the Dolphins to 18 points.

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Getting penalised & put on report because the guy with the ball falls into you is ridiculous.

A few fullas from my team went and played restricted 1 day cos they were short & a guy fell and hit me below my right thumb and knocked himself out. The ref saw what happened and I didn't get penalised.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
He's mates with some of them so they probably wouldn't have minded ihim signing. I think people forget though there was a very good reason we punted him in the first place.
Tbh I was glad we didn’t bring him back but now I’m just sad with where we’re at and where it looks like we’re headed if we keep paying top $$ for everyone

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Surely he gets a fulltime gig soon, he scored two tries in the 2018 Cup Grand Final for crying out loud and plays well in NRL when he gets the chance!

He was at the Broncos too once! How much longer does he have to wait.

Which NRL fullback is he replacing?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back