NRL NRL Round 18, 2024 Discussion

Penrith, Melbourne and Roosters hopefully just keep winning and winning and winning and winning.

The more they win, the more spots 4 - 8 open up.

Would have to say at this stage it is shaping up as one of the easiest top 8s to make.

There will be teams that miss out this year (including us) which should be considered an absolute total failure if it happens

July is one of my fav months of footy because I love try July and seeing what different try celebrations there will be but it's been shit, do the players hate donating to charity? The only one I've noticed was bizza choking out Cole which I thought was bdsm at first but I think its got to do with anime (I know players are trying to focus on the win but at least do something entertaining and its for charity)

Great quote from an unlikely source. Corey Parker on the difference between the Panthers and the Broncos: "When the game is on the line, the Panthers walk through the fire."
Maybe we should be lighting a few fires down at Brookvale.

Great quote from an unlikely source. Corey Parker on the difference between the Panthers and the Broncos: "When the game is on the line, the Panthers walk through the fire."
Maybe we should be lighting a few fires down at Brookvale.
Fire up Manly.

Back