NRL NRL Round 15, 2024 Discussion

Craig Bellamy is the greatest coach ever and it isnt even close. How he continues to make bums look like stars is amazing. Justin Olam the latest example. Soon as they leave Melbourne they collapse.

Where are all these juniors they rave about? This is what happens when teams are full of islanders and they just out physical teams as juniors. They don't need to develop their skills or smarts enough and struggle to get to the next level.

Having been retired now since 2018 from a life time (twenty seven years) of working with serial killers in Maximum security in the criminally insane unit, I have to say that listening to Des Hasler gives me flash backs that Hannibal Lecture does not.

He is a truly off kilter voice of the Ilk of those who would pour petrol on their date while bound and strike a light to their ciggie....while fumbling and dropping the matches....then apologizing to the object of their desire.....taking time to compose themselves.....before flicking the still glowing butt at the girl wrapped in rope and tape and walking away.

Hasler is the only NRL identity I would really love to have around home for a Barbie and a in depth talk.

That's been threatening all day... Sezer has been getting the ball into good positions a few times... he almost put Fainu through early in the first half

What a tackle by Kini - Saved a try and gave me goosebumps at the same time.

That’s a definition disruptor by the tough talking Annesley earlier in the season. Geez the NRL is a joke. Bring in random crack downs over a few weeks and then slip back into the bush. I wish they’d stop doing this $hit for parts of a season. Do it the whole season consistently or not at all.

This has been an awful game. The attacking quality isnt first grade standard.

Back