NRL NRL Round 15, 2024 Discussion

Mate he ran in like a bull into a china shop. That is the dumb shit, he is always getting in trouble for, whether standing up for a cause or not. Easy 10.

Yes, Riki's was way worse, but if it is not send off, then the punishment is the same, despite the difference in severity.
Cant punish those both the same. Its madness..

Cant punish those both the same. Its madness..
Ì agree in terms of the rules.

However Fatrell has this coming. He was a protected species putting on dog shots left right and center like the elbow to SJs head, tipping Tohu on his head, kneeing him in the head, and more all in one game.

The 'Reffs have a target on him now which he has earned. Which again says the Reffs have gone made and are crap all around.

Makes you wonder if Mr W Bennett was the One Thing holding that club together. They've never really been the same since he left (and maybe he left too late?)

Was last year just a blip combination of raw talent, bromances and momentum?

Maybe the honeymoon period is over, their stars are out and they're spiralling?

I feel bad for the fans.

Atleast weve had sporadic periods of hope thrown at us between 2011 and 2019 (excluding the COVID ages)

They've had nothing but wooden spoons and paying players to leave.
Yep.
We've never been that bad. Always had moments - even if they only lasted the Origin period at best and fortnights at worst. The Tigers have never looked like they might be turning a corner...
I still maintain one of the worst NRL games I've witnessed was our 22-2 win over the Tigers in 2022 (AKA The Homecoming Game): The Tigers didn't look at all like they cared and TBH our Warriors boys didn't exactly look enthused to be there...Or maybe they were too happy to be back amongst the fans to concentrate TBF.

He doesn’t come across as particularly astute in interviews..
I remember one year when Kevvie was QLD Morons coach, he was almost crying on NRL360 when talking about players he'd left out/dropped.
Not the right attitude for a coach at any level for moine. You make the decision, you bring the player in, say "you're not in the team", explain why, explain what they can do about why they're not in the team. And done. I've always felt Webby could do that. Not so sure about Kevvie.

Some posters probably said this already but this is basically the South vs Wahs in the rain last year lol

And they’re missing Reynolds and Walsh, is Walsh playing against us in NZ for the first time in 2 weeks?

Back