NRL NRL Round 15, 2024 Discussion

index.php

Godspeed, boys.

Moses straight into 7 Not even a debate.

Luai to 6, bit of debate could be Burton at 6 but I reckon they will stick with Luai.

100% agree Hynes won't get more than those 2 games

He’s not made for big moments Nicho. Don’t think I’ve seen him ice any clutch moments which is why the sharks ain’t gonna get far in finals with him steering the wheel.

He can kiss his Origin career good bye also

As for the Dolphins - Hammer time !!! 🔨

Back to this. I love that we beat these porpoises and they beat the apex predators. Wahs can go far in a comp with this level of ‘upset’ available every week. Let’s see how the Victorians deal with with a Mount Smart weather bomb! Storm my ass.

It’s absolutely PISSING DOWN cats and dogs in Auckland right now…. 🌧️

We’re not good on a wet track

BroncsFan - broncosHQ said:
They've been running a 4 forward bench, but never seem to have issues with injuries.

Brailey playing 80mins every game for what feels like 3yrs now, Ronaldo and Katoa never seeming to get injured mid-game, etc.

If they get an injury to the outside backs it would be interesting to see how they handle it
I think Nikora answered that question tonight.

Just as an FYI to everyone, this discussion goes into our normal x forum thread "Round 15 2024 Distinguished and dignified distributed discourse" for BroncosHQ I believe it goes into their game thread

Dan - Silvertails said:
Just as an FYI to everyone, this discussion goes into our normal x forum thread "Round 15 2024 Distinguished and dignified distributed discourse" for BroncosHQ I believe it goes into their game thread

This is in our weekly NRL thread. Broncos games have their own discussions for Pre, Live and Post here.

Nashy - broncosHQ said:
This is in our weekly NRL thread. Broncos games have their own discussions for Pre, Live and Post here.
Maybe we could put it in our 'other NRL games' thread?
Or maybe even a special thread when we're playing Broncos or Warriors?

At this point, what do they have to lose?

I feel bad for the Tigers. They've had a tough run for such a long time and then to hear players like Galvin and Stefano wanting out are pretty stink to hear.

It sounds like they have Sullivan on the outer too, so I'm hoping that they can give a few of their rookies a run this year, and then in the next 2 or 3 years with Stefano's, Papalii, Sullivan and Klemmer's money they'll be able to make a couple of big plays for a few top performers, and then along with a decent spine of Luai, Api, Galvin and Bula they'll be able to improve and be competitive in 2026

Back