• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 15, 2024 Discussion

NZWarriors.com
Bit presumptionious of the commentator to say that the Dolphins will likely go into the sheds at up at half time with 3 minutes to go.

Brandy was counting down the 4 tries the Cowboys were gunna score to tie the game against us in the last 5 minutes lol
How upset was brandy when DWZ threw the ball back in field for CNK's try. " No hes definitely out there, no way hes kept that in". 😂😂😂😂
On another note, fark the Sharks 😂

Really nit picking here. Pretty sure the pass was backwards too thats why it was play on
The official didn't see it that way, he ruled tackle zero.

NRL.com also has it as an error.

Between that and Hunt not being called off-side despite impacting the Dolphins run, it was lenient officiating.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
The official didn't see it that way, he ruled tackle zero.

NRL.com also has it as an error.

Between that and Hunt not being called off-side despite impacting the Dolphins run, it was lenient officiating.
It was 3m past where the play the ball was going to be anyway. If that. Not my favourite referee but that is called play on 80% of the time. He has been fine.

Bloody love the NRL. Is there a bigger upset potential comp ATM? The NBA maybe? If this result stands past HT, I get the Wahs would be better off keeping the Fins pinned on the table but love the idea that we beat this team that might be about to take down number 2. Boy I hope this comment ages well 😂

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
It was 3m past where the play the ball was going to be anyway. If that. Not my favourite referee but that is called play on 80% of the time. He has been fine.
But they wouldve been able to take it to the middle of the field, because of the error... their zero tackle advantage was being '3m' worse off, trapped in a corner and their team walking their way back onside.

And they proceeded to get bashed by a rushing sharks defensive line like it was a perfectly placed kick rather than an error.

Their first tackle still hadn't made the 10m line that they wouldve been playing the ball from

Weird how the sharks were pinged for being offside in the first half but have now corrected it with faster line speed to boot

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
what was the bunker looking for there .... that took a long time to have that try confirmed
Would've been the Talakai run... was on the inside of Kodi and he couldn't get across.

Kennedy didn't run into the gap, but took Ronaldo awhile to actually get it down.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back