NRL NRL Round 12, 2024 Discussion

Meaney was literally a deer in headlights then... had no fucking idea why the ball ended up in his hands or what to do with it

Good stuff Sea Eagles.

Surprised with Grant at the death there, huge gap on his left when Hughes took on the line, it seemed destined for him to score.

Manly win tonight. Not because the storm aren't great but this is just a game they win during a season. They really need it. The storm don't. Scheduled loss for the storm they say.
Im here all week...

6 again for reasons
Legs tackle and Cherry Evans flopped on right as Fa'alogo was getting up to play the ball.

6 again for reasons
Aloiai was only standing 2m off the line to stop NAS.

6 again for every obvious reasons
Not blown.

In fairness to Harry, Jake did shift over to A, so I can understand not wanting to challenge him. He really needed NAS or somebody to run off his hip.

Interestingly, Melbourne are 8% less likely to win a match when Klein is refereeing.
Manly are 4% less likely.
Broncos are 6% more likely.

Interestingly, Melbourne are 8% less likely to win a match when Klein is refereeing.
Manly are 4% less likely.
Broncos are 6% more likely.
I think everyone knows Klein is a cheat so it doesn't matter who you are really, if the mood takes him you are screwed.

The Warriors get the worst calls in the NRL historically, and Klein is their worst Reff since Tim Mander grinning everytime the opposition scored against the Warriors while scowling when the Warriors crossed the chalk.

There are only a small handful of clubs with legit Ref dislike across the NRL, ignoring my Warriors bias I would happily admit the Titans are at least as bad as us if not worse for Ref shit.

Broncos fans have nothing to complain about in the greater scheme. That sentiment has been voiced by ex Broncos like Kevin Campion and many other Australian players who said they didn't realise till they played for the Warriors that Reffing bias exists....those testimonies are on public record.

Big Pete - broncosHQ said:
Legs tackle and Cherry Evans flopped on right as Fa'alogo was getting up to play the ball.

Aloiai was only standing 2m off the line to stop NAS.

Not blown.

In fairness to Harry, Jake did shift over to A, so I can understand not wanting to challenge him. He really needed NAS or somebody to run off his hip.
Oh come on, if they are calling the flop then that game should have been pulled up every time the storm tackled us, they are master floppers

Dan - Silvertails said:
Oh come on, if they are calling the flop then that game should have been pulled up every time the storm tackled us, they are master floppers
The Storm are certainly the masters at pushing the envelope. However the officials are typically right on those and that was as blatant as can be. Klein calls release right as DCE joins the tackle.

Back