400800693_746171517549377_2818362201406694327_n.jpg

Last edited:

Wrighty

Contributor
Raiders vs Bulldogs - Doggies got this
Manly over Broncos given no reynolds and Walsh
Knights over the beaten up and injured titans
Nobody can call Sharks vs Le Rooster until we know the line up for Sharks
Rabbitohs vs Cowboys - I think the Rabbitohs will keep losing until the end the idea of Latrell at Fullback. He is the laziest defending fullback in the NRL. Cowboys got this to snap their losing streak with Latrell to take a dog shot at Cowboys player.
Warriors vs Panthers - I think the Panthers sorry Warriors Faithful whanau
Storm vs Eel - i predict an upset by the Eels. I think the Storm revolve around their fullback and they will miss Papps.
West vs Dolphins - I always tip the Wests to will do so again so that I can be correct when they eventually get an upset. Wests are good this year.

John Nick

Contributor
My Dad was just on my case too. He grew up in Fiji and he was advocating I fly there and promise a Fiji girl a chance at a better life in New Zealand to lure some unsuspecting local from one of the villages there. I said no thanks,
Good for you mate 👍

Wrighty

Contributor
Raiders vs Bulldogs - Doggies got this
Manly over Broncos given no reynolds and Walsh
Knights over the beaten up and injured titans
Nobody can call Sharks vs Le Rooster until we know the line up for Sharks
Rabbitohs vs Cowboys - I think the Rabbitohs will keep losing until the end the idea of Latrell at Fullback. He is the laziest defending fullback in the NRL. Cowboys got this to snap their losing streak with Latrell to take a dog shot at Cowboys player.
Warriors vs Panthers - I think the Panthers sorry Warriors Faithful whanau
Storm vs Eel - i predict an upset by the Eels. I think the Storm revolve around their fullback and they will miss Papps.
West vs Dolphins - I always tip the Wests to will do so again so that I can be correct when they eventually get an upset. Wests are good this year.
I have put down a $5 multi on all of this to pay $373

Get your multis in for Magic Round lads !!!!

Back