NRL NRL Round 10, 2024 Discussion

Hahahha

Suck it Melbourne!!!!!

8 wins from 9
Not too shabby Cronulla

I despise the disruptor 👎

Nothing warms the cockles of the heart like Melbourne getting beaten, hope Cronulla hold on here 🙏
Disruptor is not a great rule and it should probably go. It's hard to get a repeat set these days and making the wfb drop the ball is one sure way to get the set back.

I despise the Storm like everyone… but that ref and bunker were absolutely appalling last night!!

Grant barely brushed his leg, but if thats a penalty sure.. can live with that. But to bin him for it was pathetic. It’s not been binned before. Whoever connected with SJ didnt get binned. AFB brushed DCE’s leg almost exactly the same as Grant did - thankfully he didnt get penalised for that. And you just know that nobody else will get sin binned for it.

the Bunker awarding the try and under the posts was insane.

Then in the second half there were at least 2x in a single set where the storm offloaded the ball and the Sharks touched it, but no tackle reset given.

I despise the Storm like everyone… but that ref and bunker were absolutely appalling last night!!

Grant barely brushed his leg, but if thats a penalty sure.. can live with that. But to bin him for it was pathetic. It’s not been binned before. Whoever connected with SJ didnt get binned. AFB brushed DCE’s leg almost exactly the same as Grant did - thankfully he didnt get penalised for that. And you just know that nobody else will get sin binned for it.

the Bunker awarding the try and under the posts was insane.

Then in the second half there were at least 2x in a single set where the storm offloaded the ball and the Sharks touched it, but no tackle reset given.
You do not despise them enough lol.

I’m working on it… they didnt deserve to win last night for sure. IN fact that last try Talakai scored, you would swear there was match fixing involved judging by how many Storm players just stood there flat footed and stuck their arms out!

For the record, i also despise the Sharks and their red neck bogan fans!
So the Sharks lose their 6 and bring in a new guy who plays out of his skin.
Yet look who we have (TMM) not even 20% of the class that he showed.
Thats why we are where we are this year.
TMM just goes through the motions for 80 minutes.
Tuapiki, at least give him a go. Nothing to lose.

Back