• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL NRL Naughty chair

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
There was absolutely no need for Chrichton to push his head down so close to Flanagans like he did. It was deliberate whereas Flanagans bite accusation was inconclusive. Now the Dragons who are vying for a similar place on the ladder as the Bulldogs have to play Jack Bird in the halves.

There was absolutely no need for Chrichton to push his head down so close to Flanagans like he did. It was deliberate whereas Flanagans bite accusation was inconclusive. Now the Dragons who are vying for a similar place on the ladder as the Bulldogs have to play Jack Bird in the halves.
Inconclusive?
He bit him mate no 2 ways about it, you can argue why he bit him but the evidence is plan as day that he bit Crittas nose.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
That’s shit that Crichton filed the complaint. He has a bloke on his back and he’s smothering him as well shoving his nose directly into his mouth.

How can they prove that he intentionally hit him? Flanagan clearly has his eyes closed and his trying to get up to play the ball. Ofcourse he needs to close his mouth at some point.

What a joke.

Feel for Flanagan

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I’d rather be harmlessly bitten than have a crusher or coat hanger put on me.
Chrichton should have been penalised for the face on face.
I don’t think he should have complained.
Live by the sword…

That’s shit that Crichton filed the complaint. He has a bloke on his back and he’s smothering him as well shoving his nose directly into his mouth.

How can they prove that he intentionally hit him? Flanagan clearly has his eyes closed and his trying to get up to play the ball. Ofcourse he needs to close his mouth at some point.

What a joke.

Feel for Flanagan
Should have made him look like Michael Jackson. Intentional head contact.

Just my opinion now but I would have put my fist in his premiership state of origin rep throat and taken the trip to rugby league prison

I’d rather be harmlessly bitten than have a crusher or coat hanger put on me.
Chrichton should have been penalised for the face on face.
I don’t think he should have complained.
Live by the sword…
Does head contact come into consideration when the tackler and ball carrier are both on the ground? Did any rule get broken other than Flanagan's bite?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back