• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL NRL General Recruitment Thread

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Will he even live out his contract?

Bennett's career will end in tears I reckon.

He simply cannot give it up. Doesn't need to yet, but the time will come when he has to.

I get the feeling his end will be decided by someone else - as in letting him go and no one signing him - he will make a big stink in the media about it.

All power to him though, I hope I'm bouncing around like him when I'm nearly 80.

He simply cannot give it up. Doesn't need to yet, but the time will come when he has to.

I get the feeling his end will be decided by someone else - as in letting him go and no one signing him - he will make a big stink in the media about it.

All power to him though, I hope I'm bouncing around like him when I'm nearly 80.
And getting paid $1mil a year 😊

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement

He’s timed the contract to take the reigns of the new ChCh franchise in 2028 🥳

Not a backflip as impressive as DCE's from the Titans a few years back, probably not something gym judges would call a medal winner but maybe - given the circumstances of the Roosters and Mr Politis - worth a bronze.
I do have sympathy for the "if you're dilly-dallying, standing at the alter thinking about taking the ring I just gave you off your finger than maybe we shouldn't do this." approach, though.
I know I'd want CG to pull a deal rather than sign someone who's "I'm not really gonna give it 100%, jeez, it's bloody cold, boring Auckland! But, um, hey, how much am gonna get 'til I guilt trip you into an early release on those handy compassionate grounds, Cameron?"

The dragons have reportedly offered Peter O’sulivan the largest contract for a recruitment manager in the NRL after failing to land a number of marquee signings 😂

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back