NRL NRL General Recruitment Thread

Sounds like Addo-Carr to Parramatta is imminent.

Sivo being shopped to England (Leeds) and Gutho being given permission to look elsewhere.

Apparently Ryles knows him from the Storm days when he was an assistant.

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

Interesting there was something posted by someone recently that had the knights as well as the eels as a potential destination for Bunty. Unsurprisingly Matt Lodge also a rumour to head there. Leo Thompson would be a massive signing for 2025. I had wondered recently whether Tyrone Thompson going there on a development deal would make the knights see Leo as worth releasing early if Tyrone was going to leave in 2026 and taking up a spot with no intention of staying? Think Tyrone would be worth putting on a development contract ourselves if Leo was keen to come over. Makes that rumour of the club interested in Nikora also interesting. Unless we’re losing more forwards, if we were to get Thompson and Nikora I reckon we’ve got far too much of our cap in our forwards

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
SHOOSH III

Which player straight out refused to even entertain signing with a club who were keen on him because of an issue with a former teammate? He had no intention of linking back up with his ex-teammate

Wonder who this was?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Tristan1990

Tristan1990​

QCup Player​

Some Unoffical Broncos page :

Speculation is growing that Brisbane Broncos centre Selwyn Cobbo is about to sign with the North Queensland Cowboys very soon.
#bronxnation 2025

Hope not. He raised some eyebrows when he said in the last couple of days that JFH won’t be winning anymore titles, perhaps 2027 he said. Probably not untrue, was just an odd statement by someone involved with the club. Not sure if that statement was the result of a fallout?
Yeah I think it was Goran who said it first, but he is an eels fan so nothing much to see here. Blair sounded at first like was going to disagree but then said the same thing. I thought at the time that it was a shitty thing for someone closely linked to the club to be saying.

But if we don’t have to put up with him mixing his words on a game day panel again… I’m ok with that!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement