• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL NRL General Recruitment Thread

I wish it were. Leo is a beast. Him and Warbrick on the wings for the storm is going to be disgustingly good.
Coates????
Storm not afraid to teach someone via their Q Cup teams eg Warbrick spent a year playing for the Sunshine Coast Falcons.

NZWarriors.com
So Stevenson is too old for us to waste our time transitioning but Leo who will be the same age when he makes a move will be a fantastic buy who we missed out on?

Personally I'd prefer to develop our own, but just trying to keep up with the general consensus.
The Storm have successfully transitioned Vunivalu (albeit straight out of school) & Warbrick.
We have Mark Robinson & Mark Carter on our CV...

So Stevenson is too old for us to waste our time transitioning but Leo who will be the same age when he makes a move will be a fantastic buy who we missed out on?

Personally I'd prefer to develop our own, but just trying to keep up with the general consensus.
I think people are pissed off that RTS didn’t comeback firing from union?

Even the roosters new leauge convert made his debut a season earlier than anticipated and didn’t miss a beat.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

Even the roosters new leauge convert made his debut a season earlier than anticipated and didn’t miss a beat.
Been noticeable that Joseph Manu obviously has his sights on his transition to union. Reminds me of RTS’s final season before he went

Storm are willing to wait for him to join in 2026 & he will probably then spend a year in reserve grade, like Warbrick, before being integrated into their top side. If we signed Leo he'd probably start in Rd 1 for us next season & if he wasn't an immediate success he'd be at a different club/code within 12 months.
Wnning has brought the Storm patience to do things like introduce converts correctly
He’ll be 28 next year, he’ll be straight in the 13 I reckon

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

RTS was recruited and placed out of position which is peak Warriors. The Roosters recruit scored a nice try but was really bad defensively so he missed a few beats.

Back