• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL NRL General Recruitment Thread

NZWarriors.com
David Fifita off for ankle surgery will miss last game of year
Has copped a lot of flak for ordinary form lately

Ankle problem was the reason

Makes me wonder about Marata
Has he got problems with his feet a la Russel Packer?

Kobe Hetherington has been given permission to negotiate with rivals. Haven’t watched too much of his game but is a lock/utility

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Kobe Hetherington has been given permission to negotiate with rivals. Haven’t watched too much of his game but is a lock/utility

He's a good player stuck behind Carrigan, wanting to get a starting lock spot somewhere. I don't think he would fit into our squad with Harris Walker and Clark (not confirmed), but he'd be a good pick up IMO. Tigers are sniffing around, but I think the Dragons, Raiders or Dogs will get him.

He's a good player stuck behind Carrigan, wanting to get a starting lock spot somewhere. I don't think he would fit into our squad with Harris Walker and Clark (not confirmed), but he'd be a good pick up IMO. Tigers are sniffing around, but I think the Dragons, Raiders or Dogs will get him.
He dropped off a bit this year Hetherington, like many other broncos players. He was a physical defender for them last year. Had seen tigers were sniffing around, apparently they’re about to announce Jack Bird to go with Royce Hunt

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
He dropped off a bit this year Hetherington, like many other broncos players. He was a physical defender for them last year. Had seen tigers were sniffing around, apparently they’re about to announce Jack Bird to go with Royce Hunt
Tigers rebuilding quite well, Hunt and Luai are a good start, assuming the Balmain/Wests infighting doesn't blow the place up first.

Hunt is not a good get. We ran the numbers on him last year when the warriors were considering him. He can only do a thirty minute game most nights.
Here for a good time but not a long time in terms of influencing a match.
Thought you guys were talking Ben Hunt for a minute or so there
Luai and Hunt halves together

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Hunt is not a good get. We ran the numbers on him last year when the warriors were considering him. He can only do a thirty minute game most nights.

He hasn't run for 100m this year. Bunty puts out more than him in similar minutes, Hunt can bust a tackle though.

All of Tigers signings all smell as desperation signings. Luai is a star sure, but man he's on a tone of cash for a secondary playmaker. I do think he can step up to be the 7, but he's a big risk on that size of deal. His questionable attitude would be tested if the Tigers still suck. Galvin is a similar player, they should be a good watch.

Turuva is cashing in on his good last season, if he's not getting decent ball I struggle to see him making much impact. Jack Brid, that's a shocker on paper. Hopefully they are getting him on a reasonable deal. I guess they think he can play lock, but his body says otherwise. Skelton looks like a potentially good one though.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Yeah but a 30 minute player in any other team is a 160 minute player in Webbys team

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back