• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL NRL General Recruitment Thread

NZWarriors.com
If DWZ is on as much as everyone has said previously (700k+) id be happy to give all of that to Too, literally the best winger in the game imo.

I wonder if having Webby and JFH on the books puts us in contention at all, or being in NZ immediately rules us out
We all thought why the heck would Jett move over here when the rumor's broke so you never know.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
If DWZ is on as much as everyone has said previously (700k+) id be happy to give all of that to Too, literally the best winger in the game imo.

I wonder if having Webby and JFH on the books puts us in contention at all, or being in NZ immediately rules us out
I doubt the powerbrokers would allow it. The media LOVE To'o over here

What team does he even go to? That is, outside of the two usual suspects.. 🐶 🐲

Need to get him on the blower to organise a meeting once they fly over here lol

"five-eighth, fullback, wing, centre, whatever position you want mate"
- Cappy, hopefully lol

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
So we have to get Moses clients to win? Be fairly sure there are other fast backs we could sign that are not with Moses.
Sure I agree BUT at least sign someone good.
Can't rely our cup players all the time.
They just arn't that special yet
Even our 1st choice centres don't have any X factor to break the defence open

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Sure I agree BUT at least sign someone good.
Can't rely our cup players all the time.
They just arn't that special yet
For the backs I agree and perhaps an impact prop. I would be looking at the Eels and Tigers. Tigers have a history of letting great players slip through their fingers.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back