• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL NRL 2024 FINALS WEEK 3

Roosters were never in that - even during that first period - they were playing with one side (Sandon Smith is a rookie and it showed - couldn't overcall keary, who was being belted on defence and therefore blunted on the other side)

meh... predictable
Be surprised if we dont see a similar result tonight in favour of Penrith of course

NZWarriors.com
Jeez you gotta love when theres over 10 tries in a game and you still only pick one in your multi (Jahrome you greedy f#cker 😅).

Melbourne looked very slick, a few little moments aside.

Will be interesting to see if Panthers put on a similar decimation of the Sharks.

Even though everyone has been predicting it all year, does set up a cracker of a GF.

Jeez you gotta love when theres over 10 tries in a game and you still only pick one in your multi (Jahrome you greedy f#cker 😅).

Melbourne looked very slick, a few little moments aside.

Will be interesting to see if Panthers put on a similar decimation of the Sharks.

Even though everyone has been predicting it all year, does set up a cracker of a GF.
Only real point of interest for me in tonight's game will be to see how far the faith in Hynes extends... don't want to be a hater, but he's been a passenger at most for the last few ... wouldn't be utterly surprised to see Trindall officially moving to 7 and atkinson coming in to play 5/8 at some point in the game ... panthers will demo them, have no doubt about that - you need that halves pairing working properly and the sharks don't have it .. which is my massive worry for us next year

Only real point of interest for me in tonight's game will be to see how far the faith in Hynes extends... don't want to be a hater, but he's been a passenger at most for the last few ... wouldn't be utterly surprised to see Trindall officially moving to 7 and atkinson coming in to play 5/8 at some point in the game ... panthers will demo them, have no doubt about that - you need that halves pairing working properly and the sharks don't have it .. which is my massive worry for us next year
Agree with you regards our halves.Hoping LM can show his potential next year which would be awesome.
He has the X factor which we sadly lacked with SJs decline

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back