• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

International New Zealand Kiwis

NZWarriors.com
So the Austards put the final last year in Hamilton, made no effort to advertise it, made the prices too high, then take the entire tournament to their place for the following year.

Oh, and we hire Stacey Jones instead of Wayne Bennett who is literally asking for the job.

NZ Fans taking it up both ends from the ARL and the NZRL :rolleyes:

I went to the final in Hamilton last year and no one knew the game was on. Was mainly filled with chiefs members who got notified from the stadium admin that the game was on.
The Kangaroos didn't know the game was on. That's why they failed to turn up.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
With NSW and Kangaroos being one option and NSW and Tonga being another, I would think it’s unlikely too
Man he spoke glowingly of his upbringing in NZ and his time here.
Sounded like a proud Kiwi in the interview.
But I agree, the Tonga jersey is what he is all in on, he has said several times he wants to play for them and if he can play for NSW at the same time he could well do that.

I went to the final in Hamilton last year and no one knew the game was on. Was mainly filled with chiefs members who got notified from the stadium admin that the game was on.
The turnout was poor, but I thought it was a pretty hearty lot who knew their league. Lots of jerseys, seemed to be a good understanding and appreciation of the game.

I went down from Auckland and was gutted it was nowhere near full, I thought it might've had some momentum from the Wahs.

The turnout was poor, but I thought it was a pretty hearty lot who knew their league. Lots of jerseys, seemed to be a good understanding and appreciation of the game.

I went down from Auckland and was gutted it was nowhere near full, I thought it might've had some momentum from the Wahs.

Yeah I don't know what the OP was on about, most of the people where I was were people involved in Waikato club rugby league and wearing Kiwi jerseys.

It was the NRL casuals that were out in force for the Warriors/Tigers game that didn't really show up.

Prices were also ridiculous.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
This would be my kiwis squad

1 R T Sheck
2 J Isaako
3 M Timoko
4 C N Klokstad
5 R Mulitalo
6 D Brown
7 J Hughes
8 M Leota
9 J M King
10 J F Harris c
11 B Nikora
12 J Riki
13 J Tapine

14 B Smith
15 G Neame
16 L Thompson
17 N A Solomona

18 K Kini
19 P Crossland
20 K Foran
21 D Mariner
22 M Niukore
23 N Whyte
24 K Iro
25 I Papalii

Reactions: kos
I just hope Stacey Jones doesn’t just pick a whole bunch of Warriors to keep favour at the club. This is beyond that.

Is Joey Manu not available? I realise he’s going to Japan but their season doesn’t start till December. And they only play every couple of weeks lol.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back