TeamList Warriors vs Titans - [Round 8, 2024]

In's versus the 17 finally named last week - there are a few because we initially name 23. Outs is who dropped out of that 17
OK so some of our Ins this week would have been in our 23 last week? Really appreciate that Inruin I have always wondered !!!!!!!!

Thrilled we have named the team and probable bench on tuesday rather than cloak and daggers slipping Zyon Maiu’u in at the last minute.
I don't think the mystery was helping us in anyway as no opposing coach would bother preparing a counter strategy for a debutant playing 15 minutes anyway. All of the defensive preparation goes on to our star players,
Question as I am still new to league and have always wondered this

Warriors Ins

Warriors Outs​

Why are there numerically more ins and than outs? How can this be possible? Sorry for the Noob questio🤦n but would appreciate an explanation if my question makes sense. You would think mathematically if 5 new players go in then 5 other guys must be coming out?
Can't wait for the days we have all our ins👌👌👌👌😁

I was thinking do we really need Roach.
Is he first grade passable. Probably.
He is solid enough in the reserves and some players transition seamlessly and play the same no frills style.
I think it’s better than wasting an outside back.

I wonder if any of Taine, RTS or CNK have been running in the halves at training just in case and if so does Taine, AliL or AdamP come into the 17 for Roach.

As the current bench stands, looks like Walker or Egan would go into the halves if SJ has to go off.

I was thinking do we really need Roach.
Is he first grade passable. Probably.
He is solid enough in the reserves and some players transition seamlessly and play the same no frills style.
I think it’s better than wasting an outside back.

I wonder if any of Taine, RTS or CNK have been running in the halves at training just in case and if so does Taine, AliL or AdamP come into the 17 for Roach.

As the current bench stands, looks like Walker or Egan would go into the halves if SJ has to go off.
I hear you. We need a clear plan for replacing SJ if he goes off.

Have we had this crazy-eyed ref Wyatt Earp before?
I have seen him twice and like all the newbies he goes alright.
However as mentioned earlier he failed to bin Brad Schneider or give a penalty try for a professional ankle tap foul on Jacob Olam as the ball was passed to him who had a clear 40 metre run to the line with support arriving.
He should have given the penalty try.
I wouldn’t give both unless it was foul play that stopped the try.
Would have given them a 10 or 12 point lead too.

Back