• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F---

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned a few weeks ago how we have made breaks the last few years but haven't been able to finish it off. Some of them were due to guys like Barnett or Ford who look surprised they have been put through a gap up field.

We have been nailing them the last few weeks.

Great seeing us carve teams up from through the middle. Got that one try from 50 metres out.

Four more games to go this round, but don't all those red arrows facing downwards look good!!!!!!!!!

1712383150958.png

You have to remember we won by this much without
DWZ
Niukore
Capewell
And a new half's partner TMM
I was expecting if we lost for all of the experts to forget that and go on about Souths being back.

Now next week when they blow on about Souths issues they will use it and say how they got thrashed by an understrength Warriors.

In the meantime we will carry on under the radar as they talk about the Sydney sides.

Laban at 19 already looks noticably bigger than everyone around him. There is a bit of NAS about him - but I'm not saying he's NAS!

Looks a very safe bench spot.

Bunty out next week you would think he gets another bench spot.

Don't want to get ahead of ourselves but a lot of people watching NSW cup are saying he is not even the best prospect - wtf! That's mental

Laban so impressive on the front foot.
Egan is an absolute game breaker and attacking weapon.
Loved that whole game.
Loved that we stuck with our kick to the corners game plan but we added some spice and sizzle on attack.
So good!
There’s a blue print there that’s bigger than anyone player.
Chaaaaaahooooo!

Laban at 19 already looks noticably bigger than everyone around him. There is a bit of NAS about him - but I'm not saying he's NAS!

Looks a very safe bench spot.

Bunty out next week you would think he gets another bench spot.

Don't want to get ahead of ourselves but a lot of people watching NSW cup are saying he is not even the best prospect - wtf! That's mental
wonder what the development plan is for him. Does webby keep out wide in the back row and try and get a kikau type player or does he see him more as a front rower and turn him into a nas type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back