NRL Ladder Predictions 2025

NZWarriors.com
Sorry, this isn't quite predicting where we finish on the 2025 ladder.

If you haven't seen the Bloke In A Bar season review on YouTube then go check it out:

Some key takeaways:

2024 - Points Scored 512
Points Against 574

2023 - Points Scored 572
Points Against 448

60 points difference in the points scored stat of 2023/2024.

Tackles inside opposition 20 - Warriors came 1st in this stat!

Here lays the issue as to our problem in 2024. The continued attacking structure from 2023 became very predictable and was continued to be the go to play.

A full review of the attack and a new implementation for 2025, would likely deliver some better outcomes if we produce a similar stat in the opposition 20.

Summery is that statistically, our 2024 season could have been very different had we struck a handful more wins!

Is there really no faith in the Warriors improving in 2025 based on the above? Does Shaun Johnson really make that difference or can a Luke Metcalf and Co do the job?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwHqzHni8LM

If you haven't seen the Bloke In A Bar season review on YouTube then go check it out:

Some key takeaways:

2024 - Points Scored 512
Points Against 574

2023 - Points Scored 572
Points Against 448

Here lays the issue as to our problem in 2024. The continued attacking structure from 2023 became very predictable and was continued to be the go to play.

A full review of the attack and a new implementation for 2025, would likely deliver some better outcomes if we produce a similar stat in the opposition 20.

Summery is that statistically, our 2024 season could have been very different had we struck a handful more wins!

Is there really no faith in the Warriors improving in 2025 based on the above? Does Shaun Johnson really make that difference or can a Luke Metcalf and Co do the job?

I get the worry with the attack in opposition 20, and i do think that Metcalf ( or just a consistent halves combo) will assist with this, for me its just Shaun and TMM together was to robotic Metcalf should add some options with just the support play he had demonstrated.

For me the larger issue is the extra 100 + conceded the 60 points could just be missed conversion with Shaun out for so long. Thats just to much of a slip especially if we spend so long in the 20, just long range or soft every time they make it to our end

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

Some key takeaways:

2024 - Points Scored 512
Points Against 574

2023 - Points Scored 572
Points Against 448

If you look at the for and against + results with TMM at 7 vs SJ at 7 for the same things, the difference becomes very stark.

I don't have an issue with LM and TMM partnering in the halves and delivering. My major concern is keeping them both on the field for any length of games.

If AW gets his selections right particularly in the 1-5 positions and back row, as well as utilising the bench a little better, I'm optimistic of a decent season.

Back