Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not bad. The sheep are always grateful to the shepherd for protecting him from the wolves, but they still end up on the shepherd's plate.
Dunno what that means. Neoliberalism? Whoops, another beer.
Even a blind chicken gets a bit of corn now and again

Not bad. The sheep are always grateful to the shepherd for protecting him from the wolves, but they still end up on the shepherd's plate.
Dunno what that means. Neoliberalism? Whoops, another beer.
I think if the shepherds changed to a wheat and beer diet we could somehow come up with a new economic model where the birds and sheep were also happy on the farm?

Utopia!

Or would it all end up like Orwells animal farm?

And what about the poor Wolves! Damn it. It’s so hard to come up with a new model that benefits everyone.

I think if the shepherds changed to a wheat and beer diet we could somehow come up with a new economic model where the birds and sheep were also happy on the farm?

Utopia!

Or would it all end up like Orwells animal farm though???
I'm afraid there's no utopias, only dystopias. The lion will never lie down with the lamb, whenever we get close to a perfect system with a fair and equitable society some psychotic cunt like Stalin always comes along to fuck everything up. All we have is the Warriors and beer. And chips. I don't take any political parties seriously but when they come for our chips and beer, that's when I'll take up arms.

i’ve been on holiday, so i have missed a fucking TON!
do we know yet what seymour is taking from us?

just now quickly saw a lot of hoo ha from today but nothing i can find really tells you anything other than we’re furious and we’re undoing 50 years of maoridom.

is there actually anything more than that that we know so far?

i’ve been on holiday, so i have missed a fucking TON!
do we know yet what seymour is taking from us?

just now quickly saw a lot of hoo ha from today but nothing i can find really tells you anything other than we’re furious and we’re undoing 50 years of maoridom.

is there actually anything more than that that we know so far?
Nah you're up to date, turns out all the threats of violent insurrections were just metaphors

WEF was from the old COVID pandemic period.

It's now the Atlas Network. Or are they the new Blackrock? It's hard to keep track of WHO is taking over the world these days.
From what I can work out Atlas spread all the conspiracy theories about the WEF, Klaus Schwab, George Soros, Blackrock and the UN Agenda 30 plans for communist 15 minute surveillance cities and world govt.

Not sure who's side the Russians are on, they're the original masters of propaganda. MaybeTop8 MaybeTop8 how do Russian Active Measures fit into all this, who's side is Putin on, Atlas, the oligarchs or himself?

Last edited:
From what I can work out Atlas spread all the conspiracy theories about the WEF, Klaus Schwab, George Soros, Blackrock and the UN Agenda 30 plans for communist 15 minute surveillance cities and world govt.

Not sure who's side the Russians are on, they're the original masters of propaganda. MaybeTop8 MaybeTop8 how do Russian Active measures fit into all this, who's side is Putin on, Atlas, the oligarchs or himself?
Man you got me worried now. Just googled 'Atlas in Auckland' and they are already well entrenched here. Got their fingers in concrete, glass, freight, packaging, software, coffee, property.... Truly is an Atlas Network

Back