General Humble pie

Thought this might be a good idea fore the bye week. Some days it feels like the forum flips their opinion a lot. It's most likely different groups of people posting but let's throw this out there.

In the last few years which player has made you eat humble pie.

For me it would have to be Pompey. I am still not a big fan, but he has been proven to be a solid and reliable player who does not look out of place in first grade.

I’ll eat pie on CHT

I Remember when he came on the scene in 2018/19 and everyone was hyping him up. I went to MSS and saw him play NSW Cup against the Dragons. Looked like a real show pony and not much else. He then played FG and continued to over cook his kicks and just looked avg at best. I really wasn’t a fan. When he then decided to leave to write a book and travel the earth - I thought yeah buddy - you’re not of this life…

I’ll eat humble pie on all of the above. As they say, he left a boy and came back a man (too cringy? 😂)

Hopefully onto great things Chanel 👍

Last night I had a big piece of Bunty Pie! 🤣
I was the reverse, used to fall into the trap of 'off the back fence' love for him. Then I watched him closer and saw he offered little in metres and hit ups. It was all an illusion with that big fro until last night haha

Back