Rep Honours
  1. Samoa
  2. NZ Maori
Status
Active
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanel_Harris-Tavita
NZWarriors.com
The coaching staff need to have a word with him on that no look pass. He should have nailed that.

I love his effort and support play. His ball playing is a work on in terms of getting guys in to holes etc. So he should be trying no look passes.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Can’t get that pass out of my head. Strikes me as a intelligent and dumb kind of bloke
I know him and Walsh had a fairly strong bond when they played together. That play looked like a cocky, arrogant one that we haven't earned the right to do. Put the tricky stuff away and do it right, certainly in that position and part of the game. Felt very individual first rather than team first. Ffs even taking the tackle would have been a good play

Last edited:
If I were him I'd work towards becoming a Dylan Walker style 13. He's got enough size, and his defence is solid enough. Can still utilise what ball playing ability he has without being the main playmaker. But yeah, not a long term solution in the halves.

Agree completely. I've been pretty rough on him for last night's performance, but the bloke bleeds Warriors and I think we're a better team with him there, however I don't think he's the solution to our halves conundrum. Metcalf will be a better fit and was looking decent at 6 before he broke his leg.

Bulk up a little, learn to play hooker and I think he'd be a top 14 in a few years when Walker finishes up.

He's still got time on his side and could still play 5+ years as that utility for us moving forward.