Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Married 6-10 yrs

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Married 11 - 15 yrs

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Married + 15 yrs

Votes: 20 31.3%

• Total voters
Once you get the lust out of the way, then you start to know if you can be with the person I reckon.

The way i see it, intimacy and sex is both natural and healthy.
Its a huge part of a relationship.
If the chemistry isnt there for whatever reason, then there's no point waiting until marriage to find out.

Like buying a new coat. Need to try it on first to make sure it fits and looks good on you. Dont know why, but so many clothes I think looks good, always looks terrible when i'm wearing it haha

The way i see it, intimacy and sex is both natural and healthy.
Its a huge part of a relationship.
If the chemistry isnt there for whatever reason, then there's no point waiting until marriage to find out.

Like buying a new coat. Need to try it on first to make sure it fits and looks good on you. Dont know why, but so many clothes I think looks good, always looks terrible when i'm wearing it haha
It’s not as important to everyone and that goes hand and hand with what you mentioned, it’s about getting to know each other. No point furthermore to walk down the aisle with someone and then find it’s more important to one of the parties than the other, that can be a recipe for disaster also. It’s a big commitment to choose 1 person to spend the rest of your life with as your wanting a lover, a friend and a partner. Children are another commitment and can be the only reason some couples stay together.

I have been with my partner for 12 years and it's virtually marriage just without a piece of paper. That will come next year.

We have been in an open relationship the last 4 years and we have not had an issue at all. If anything our relationship is stronger.
Curious to know if anyone else is in one??

It seems to be more common with same sex relationships. (Which we are in)

For us we look at sex and love as two different things and have alot of trust between us.

Back