Staff Coaches in 2024

With Morgan gone do we have someone already lined up?

Also what do people think of Jones, does he need to go do an apprenticeship somewhere else and come back?

Also what do people think of Jones, does he need to go do an apprenticeship somewhere else and come back?
Jones is tight with Robinson. I see him being a long term assistant that’s a clubman without ever wanting the top job. An Iro type that does all the odd jobs that eventually becomes a piece of the furniture.

Do we even get another assistant coach? It isn't the "usual" setup to have three.

Why would we send Jones for experience elsewhere when he is under the Dally M coach of the year right now?

By the way bro I am not having a go at you, it is a brilliant question, I am just stating the case for the defence vociferously.

Stacey has performed this season in his role, he gets and A+.

He is the special plays on attack coach, and boy have we seen some special attacking plays this year compared to Warriors teams past.

And he is the coach of SJ and the other halves, and again, look how that has played out.

Stacey earned the right a very long time ago to be right where he is, and rather than being a job for the boys guy, he is (if you listen to him) a champion articulate, smart, winning mindset guy with a coaches whistle and a war medal wearing officer Vet in the Warrior Army.

I'm just using Cleary as example. Others have said he was one dimensional in 2011. He went to Penrith, then Tigers then Penrith again and now has built a dynasty.

Does Jones/warriors go with the mind of coming back and making us a power house. Go to super league for two years, come back. That way he doesn't coach against Warriors.

Back