NRL Brisbane Broncos

NZWarriors.com
Not a Broncos fan, but if I was I would want a coach that is a very strong personality and won’t let the inmates run the asylum.

Reactions: kos
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I agree he is a good coach. Not sure he will gel well with the types of Broncos players/personalities at the moment however. Will be interesting
It's either going to make them or completely break them. The thing he has going for him is that everyone thinks the club is full of divas and egos so if some player packs a sad with him it proves it's true. So they either toe the line or get called out.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
It's either going to make them or completely break them. The thing he has going for him is that everyone thinks the club is full of divas and egos so if some player packs a sad with him it proves it's true. So they either toe the line or get called out.
Completely agree, expect to see them on NRL360 next year.

Tallis was coping hard last night on NRL360.

They were in a mess after a few years ago. Walters was probably the coach they needed for a few years as they sorted themselves out from that period. Like how us or the Knights fans would justify Nathan Brown as the rebuild/restructure coach.

Only 17 jobs available in his career choice, don't forget he was in the mix for the Donkeys 4 years ago when they appointed Kevvie.
Interesting to see the likes of Langer not sure if he can carry on at broncos after Walters sacked. Pissed a few of their old boys off, had to happen though. I’ve never thought Walters was a good coach, especially when current players playing for him were saying so

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Not a fan of Walters but a hell of a way to lose your job. I don't think he had any idea this was coming.

Back