• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Brisbane Broncos

NZWarriors.com
The NRL integrity unit and the Brisbane Broncos are investigating a late-night incident at a Bali nightspot involving Broncos superstars Reece Walsh and Ezra Mam.

A complaint has been lodged with head office and the Broncos over the alleged behaviour of the star duo towards a fan seeking a selfie with the Brisbane No.1.

It is alleged the fan tried to take a selfie with Walsh before Mam intervened and took the phone from him. According to the complaint, the phone has since gone missing.

The NRL integrity unit confirmed it was aware of the complaint and is investigating.

The Broncos said they were aware of the incident but declined to comment.

More to come

The NRL integrity unit and the Brisbane Broncos are investigating a late-night incident at a Bali nightspot involving Broncos superstars Reece Walsh and Ezra Mam.

A complaint has been lodged with head office and the Broncos over the alleged behaviour of the star duo towards a fan seeking a selfie with the Brisbane No.1.

It is alleged the fan tried to take a selfie with Walsh before Mam intervened and took the phone from him. According to the complaint, the phone has since gone missing.

The NRL integrity unit confirmed it was aware of the complaint and is investigating.

More to come

Warning Top Secret GIF by Laff

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Clearly sacked after bad player feedback. I don't think they will want McGuire, too tough and the NSW coach. Can't see their power brokers liking it. Hannay would be a bad hire IMO.. Would just be a fall guy for the next shit season. I think Brad Arthur would be a good pick, but again he could to too tough for their players.. Dunno.

More to come
Reece and Mam? Surely not :ROFLMAO:

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Clearly sacked after bad player feedback. I don't think they will want McGuire, too tough and the NSW coach. Can't see their power brokers liking it. Hannay would be a bad hire IMO.. Would just be a fall guy for the next shit season. I think Brad Arthur would be a good pick, but again he could to too tough for their players.. Dunno.
Didn’t it come out that Reynolds was pissy that no one asked his opinion on Walters before he got the boot?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Brad thorn would be an interesting one.
Personally I’ve always wanted to see what the walker bros could do with an nrl team and I think the broncos roster could be a good fit for them- u could probably add Sam walker to it too….

Brad thorn would be an interesting one.
Personally I’ve always wanted to see what the walker bros could do with an nrl team and I think the broncos roster could be a good fit for them- u could probably add Sam walker to it too….
Yes, open the bronx up to play what you see (Walker Bros Style.) They've got the talent for sure. Can/could you imagine a free reign bronx team? Haha! Hell can/could you imagine a free reign ANY Team, with Ali Lauiti'iti as the Coach?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back