Votes: 12 9.0%
  • B

Votes: 64 47.8%
  • C

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • F------

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Getting a point out of that is a good result considering it was far from our best performance, I saw people on reddit before the game claiming Manly are one of the premiership favourites.

Berry has been impressing me this season, as has Barnett, after what the NSW props put in last year he deserves a consideration. AFB put a shift in during golden point, he was running all over making tackles. CHT adds more as the 14 than Lussick does. and hopefully they can convince SJ that he needs to continue playing on for a few more seasons lol.

That tackle that led to the penalty to get to golden point will be interesting to see the fallout and discussion in the media next week.

We will soon see if Lussick was penalised for the injury or not.

Lussick was also sent off remember.

Now will we see as much discussion for this tackle?

Sport can be funny sometimes. We nearly had Johnson out a week later with a similar tackle. Thankfully he got up and kicked the penatly and played through golden point.

Being a Warriors forum most of the comments will be about the Warriors. Likely after this one all mine will be as well.

Have to give it to Manly that first half they played well.

Got the high completion rate and we made errors. Got some good tries.

Got up to a big lead before it got dark and then the conditions got worse with the rain and the dew.

Also managed to stop our momentum a few times. The try after half time helped.

Manlys completion rate was great in the first half, but I thought we were rolling to the field very easy and it was only our own errors that were killing us.

Manly are the type of team that with DCE and Turbo, they're going to throw some interesting attack at you and eventually, a few of them will come off. That first try of theirs was tinny, and I think their 2nd try came from a poor dropped ball by Ford initially.

Given how poor our handling was in the first half I was shocked to see that we had overtaken them with running meters about mid way through the 2nd half, so it was clear that we were still going well when we had the ball.

I dunno, our execution just seemed really flat. Tried to throw passes that weren't on, we got in each other's way and rushed things and made errors.
Let's chalk it up to a bad day at the office, but yeah we need to be better if we're going to go further this year

Pretty happy to pinch a point there, Manly outplayed us and they get the same competition point as us, might come in handy at the end of the year, 1 point for a game you’re suppose to lose is like adding +50 point differential lol

Quite clunky in some moments but the opposition outmuscled us most of the game, they let a 16 point lead slip they’d be disappointed

A lot of talk during the week on Egan's performance last week.

Manly looked to have the plays around the ruck scouted well. Also the conditions would have made it harder for our guys as everything would need to be bang on.

A lot of talk during the week on Egan's performance last week.

Manly looked to have the plays around the ruck scouted well. Also the conditions would have made it harder for our guys as everything would need to be bang on.
yeah, I figured we'd have a plan B - where was that? Not many out the back passes, or sweeps ... makes you wonder about instruction

RTS detractors (myself included) need to reflect and understand that he has been swapped around the backline throughout the season thus far.

Give him consistency and reps in the centre position and he will improve leaps and bounds round by round
Yeah gotta let him ease back into this role, he was a bit shocking today but it’s growing pains at this point. Can’t expect him to immediately go guns blazing setting up tries and beating his man everytime. He’s still the best option everytime.

Stoked with a point. Those 1 pointers are huge on the ladder. Puts us clear from those around us.

I used to love to hate DCE, but he is an increasingly decent person and player. Nothing negative in what he does.
Yeah fair enough but I'd love to just plant a Will Smith-style bitch slap across his face. He'd piece me up in a hot minute but I'd still love to 😄

lol Manly and us have the exact same record, we just have better point differentials

Do people think this is the Manly side that turned up against the Dragons or Panthers?

Back