General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

This Bunnies Jersey is one of the worst designs I've ever seen. It's so bad it's confusing

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C3o9mNusElz/?hl=en

cc8d778fcc1e41e69782e150b2f500a9.jpeg

Guys how are the sizings? Similar to last season or do we need to go down or up?

Guys how are the sizings? Similar to last season or do we need to go down or up?
Depends on what you're buying. I've found that the jerseys fit slightly smaller.
I went a size up on the home jersey and heritage jersey and TTS on the warm-up top.
If you're into a baggier fit, definitely go up a size.

Depends on what you're buying. I've found that the jerseys fit slightly smaller.
I went a size up on the home jersey and heritage jersey and TTS on the warm-up top.
If you're into a baggier fit, definitely go up a size.
Sorry excuse my dumbness 🤣 TTS? Are you referring to the warm up top that just dropped with all the names on it?

View attachment 5300

I love the top but absolutely hate craft beer and anyone who pretends it tastes good...

Curious to know how the sizing works on this. I want to get one - but looking at the sizing chart on the Dynasty website it seems like I should be buying a L or XL, whereas the heritage jersey I am a snug S or probably a better M.

Can you verify if that seems legit?

The last couple of years it was hard to get any Warriors gear due to Puma's supply chain. They would have missed out on a lot of sales last year with the results on the field.

The CCC years you could get the new kit November/December like clockwork. The club was doing well with sales back then. I'd still argue how insane it would have been if the team was winning.

Dynasty has come on board at a good time.

The Dynasty website is listing the heritage jersey for a second drop. I'm tempted to buy a 10 and 12 for my boys..............................................................................and maybe sneak it one for myself. Hey people often comment they look similar or look like me, we might as well dress the same.

The Canterbury warm up t-shirt is sold out.

Man starting to hate Dynasty. Just brought a hoodie and a wet weather jacket. Wife also got a hoodie. Not sure how I didn't buy the heritage jersey. Hopefully it sells out soon or I will buy it. Love their stuff just not loving my bank balance.

The Dynasty website is listing the heritage jersey for a second drop. I'm tempted to buy a 10 and 12 for my boys..............................................................................and maybe sneak it one for myself. Hey people often comment they look similar or look like me, we might as well dress the same.

The Canterbury warm up t-shirt is sold out.
That’s their only re-stock of the jersey so I’d get in if you want it.

Curious to know how the sizing works on this. I want to get one - but looking at the sizing chart on the Dynasty website it seems like I should be buying a L or XL, whereas the heritage jersey I am a snug S or probably a better M.

Can you verify if that seems legit?
I thought I was a medium, bought a blue and also a grey training top but they are quite swimmish(maybe I should hit the gym). Went for a small in the heritage which arrived today and is a nice fit. Ordered a small in the Canterbury warm up jersey so hopefully that fits.

Will gift the other two training jerseys to someone a bit more mediumish which sucks, but they are just too baggy.

Loving the bucket hat also, fits well. Gutted about the socks, really wanted those but then they didn't release them originally and I missed out when they secretly did later.

Back