• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General 2025 NZ Warriors Membership

mt.wellington

Contributor
2025 NZ Warriors Membership Thread

9d8da369-661e-44bb-9406-eb8f1f9edfd2.jpg

Kia ora, Warriors Whānau!

Exciting times ahead! Membership renewals are now open and there's already a buzz from both new and existing members keen to be part of the action for Season 2025 at Go Media Stadium.

To secure your seat for all 10 games played at Go Media Stadium in 2025 at the earlybird price of just $319 ($69 for kids), please log in to your One New Zealand Warriors Membership account via the Membership page on warriors.kiwi and view and pay your 2025 Renewal Invoice.

After a sold-out season, demand for premium seating will be high in 2025, so we encourage all members to complete their renewals and take advantage of earlybird pricing by Thursday 31 October.

After this date, any reserved seating that hasn't been renewed for 2025 will be released for sale, with new memberships priced from $339.

If you decide not to renew your membership, please let us know as soon as possible by return email or by calling our memberships team on 0800 839 839.

As a refresher, all ticketed membership renewals come with fantastic benefits, including:

• Reserved seating for all 10 games played at Go Media Stadium in 2025.
  • $50 credit on exclusive membership merchandise
  • 10% discount on home game tickets
  • 10% discount on merchandise from the Official Warriors Superstore.
  • Discounts on select away game tickets.
  • Pre-sale access to purchase tickets for NRL events including Magic Round, State of Origin and Finals Series.
Plus, complete your renewal by Friday 30 August, and go in the draw to win a double pass to attend the 2024 Season Awards & Simon Mannering Medal presentation.

We can't wait to have you with us for another NRL premiership challenge, one which marks our 30th anniversary in the world's toughest competition.

There's lots of exciting news to come including release of the 2025 draw in early November, as well as more adventures on the Road to Wahs Vegas, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need assistance with your membership renewal.

Ngā mihi nui,

NZWarriors.com
As much as I hate to say it, I would be surprised to see the demand for memberships for next season be as high as they were for this season.
Maybe not as high but one thing the club have done really well is make the game day experience a lot more fun so it may see people renew just for that. End of the day though if the results on the field don't match up then you will see a drop and a big part of the vibe of the game is because of a packed stadium.

I'll be happy to see the numbers drop and the club going back to valuing its season members. They no longer do anything for us at all which is frustrating when you see them roll out the red carpet in Australia for away members. The club seem to forget who really butters their bread...

I'll be happy to see the numbers drop and the club going back to valuing its season members. They no longer do anything for us at all which is frustrating when you see them roll out the red carpet in Australia for away members. The club seem to forget who really butters their bread...
It's disappointing that they don't even do the small gestures like having a member doing the coin toss, or a meet and greet.

They do the forum which is fine, but don't exactly get hard hitting answers.

I'll be renewing but in the space of a few years it's gone from $200 to $320 - that's a 60% increase.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Maybe not as high but one thing the club have done really well is make the game day experience a lot more fun so it may see people renew just for that. End of the day though if the results on the field don't match up then you will see a drop and a big part of the vibe of the game is because of a packed stadium.

Feels like they have really prioritised commercial partners capitalising on the clubs unprecedented popularity. Fair enough I guess as its more profitable and they needed to do that.
It's just in stark contrast to the Cleary years for instance where the club consistently told members they are important to the club.
It's funny seeing the highlights of that time & the club coaching ok but pretty often then crowds could be 8000 - it looks so empty compared to 23/24.

$339 is still good value and cheaper than before covid - but I'd like to see them offer a bit more. First and foremost the right to buy your seats for finals (which seems pointless to say right now)

It's disappointing that they don't even do the small gestures like having a member doing the coin toss, or a meet and greet.
As juju juju has said just about everything like that has been pimped out by the club to corporate sponsors for themselves, staff, valued customers or contest winners. Even the old members tent is now being sold for $5k a game to anyone who will pay. Good on them I guess. May as well capitalise while theyre hot. Just hope us loyal fans are still around keeping the lights on when it inevitably turns to shit which we know it will...

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I’ll definitely renew it for next season even with the season playing out. It still works out to be decent value, and I still think crowd numbers will be decent with the specials they do.

I used to rotate between Blues and Warriors memberships, but this year rhe Blues one was far too expensive.

I do hope we get a bit more afternoon games though, I dont mind the friday night games, but definitely prefer Sunday arvo with some sunshine

I won't be renewing our upper West stand tickets. Just too far back from the field. Ended up barely actually sitting in the seats and watched mostly from stairs by the the hill most of the year.

If a decent pair comes up in the East I'll pick em up though.

Otherwise I'll probably just snag one of those GA flexi deals and hang out by the hill again.

I won't be renewing our upper West stand tickets. Just too far back from the field. Ended up barely actually sitting in the seats and watched mostly from stairs by the the hill most of the year.

Otherwise I'll probably just snag one of those GA flexi deals and hang out by the hill again.
I didn’t buy my membership seats in the lower east until after the first round. Something decent should definitely pop up

Speaking to some of the upper east, some arent extending so you defs could get something, though not sure how far away the west one was.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Definitely renewing in Bay 29. I'm resigned to I'm doing this the rest of my life.
Despite the result, the vibes with the crowd have been so great and the match day experience unrivalled in the NZ sporting landscape.

I have a feeling if they get the recruitment right withe the Wahine team that might explode and bring an extra layer to the experience.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back